Cheat Manager - how do I enable more than 1 cheat at once?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by SG, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SG
    OP

Member SG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Apologies for another cheat app thread but my problem is different.

Well, I've become comfortable with Code Manager but I only seem to be able to use one cheat at a time. I select a cheat, press the + button, then 1 and then exit back to the cheat menu. That works. However, if I select a cheat, press the + button, then 1 and then exit back to the cheat menu and the select another cheat and repeat the process then exit, but only the last cheat to be applied work. Can someone help me out here?

Or do I need a different app that enables multiple cheats?

2. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    I´m not sure what Code Manager you mean the PC app or a Wii app ? Anyway any reason why you don´t just use the cheat manager in the usb loaders available ?

3. SG
    OP

Member SG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I don't even know what a USB loader is.

I have an SD, I copy codes from the net and put them in the 'txtcodes' folder on my SD card and then plop it in the Wii, go to Cheat Manager on HBC and select cheats.

4. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    Oh okay
    Well you can load games from a USB Device [​IMG] (much better as wasting DVD´s)
    However try Accio Hacks then http://geckocodes.org/AH.php?dl you can even download codes directly then [​IMG] (as long as you have a I-Net connection with your Wii)

Since Wiibrew is down at the moment here is how you use it without i-net connection
    Adding codes from outside the app

SD:\codes\X\L\GAMEID.txt
    X = Channel Letter ID. (Seen in Accio Hacks and on GeckoCodes in brackets, Wii = R)
    L = The first letter of the title of the game. or '#' if it starts with a number.
    The file format, including the file name, is exactly the same as when you download the txt from GeckoCodes.org.

5. SG
    OP

Member SG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Thanks, so this'll work without wifi? I don't have it at the moment anyway.

So for Super Mario Galaxy it'd be 'SD:\codes\R\S\RMGE.txt'? How do I list the codes?

6. SG
    OP

Member SG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    UPDATE: Accio is balls. I opt for cheats go to Gecko to load the game, I get the remote 'warning' screen and then it just goes black. I've tried it twice.

Isn't there just a way to get Cheat Manager to do multiple cheats?

7. SG
    OP

Member SG GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    So all of the non-wifi heat apps that exist are:

WiiCM
    Cheat Manager
    Accio Hacks

So that's 3 right?

WiiCM looks like turd and froze on me.
    Cheat Manager works great but is restricted to 1 code at a time (or am I missing something here?).
    Accio Hacks appears highly competent but won't let my games load.

Any suggestions as to what could be causing problems? My Gecko is the latest - 1.9.3.1. Are there other cheat apps that I'm not aware of? Remember, I have no wifi. [​IMG]