Cheat codes - collections / databases for Wii U

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by capler, Feb 9, 2017.

1. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    Aside from the "Post your WiiU cheat codes here" thread, does anyone know of any central places/collections of Wii U cheat codes?

I'm thinking something structured and formatted like the Wii U game compatibility table - one place someone can go to, to view with ease (sorted by game) & contribute the latest cheat codes on a game-by-game basis.

Maybe a shared Google Docs spreadsheet?
    I tried wiiucodes.tk but it's not operational & no longer maintained.

2. PandaOnSmack

PandaOnSmack GBAtemp Fan

Nov 3, 2015
    I was thinking the same. Can we not have a sub forum where we can post per region / game?

neim81094 likes this.
  3. capler
    OP

capler Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2007
    United States
    That could work.
    I think the "Post your WiiU cheat codes here" thread has been so popular that it's v hard to find the latest working codes for a specific game - the posts containing actual submitted codes are diluted and overwhelmed by discussion.

I'm not saying I don't like conversation and learning, I just think that working codes should be easily accessible somewhere and tagged accordingly...

e.g...
    • name of game
    • region (USA vs EU)
    • version (disc vs loadiine vs eshop)
    • pygecko version (if applicable)
    • loadiine version (if applicable)
    • confirmed working (date)
    • etc.

Last edited by capler, Feb 9, 2017
    jbuck1975 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice