ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

popesua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I asked for some help here a few weeks back and wanted to follow up. Not only did I get the teleport code for Botw working, but I continued adding more and more features to make it more save state-like. Thanks to everyone who helped me! The details for all four codes are outlined in this document:
Thanks!

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah it fails to load if you have a savegame from heaven dust soon as you delete the savegame it loads.
Yes, but I have lost almost 2 hours to find out :(
In Heaven Dust 1 I have tried to put the ammunition at 16 and the tokens at 9 in case it was a problem of having more than what is allowed, but it keeps crashing.
Time to play, see if I can get some cheats :)

Reactions: piek50 and crazy_p

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, but I have lost almost 2 hours to find out :(
In Heaven Dust 1 I have tried to put the ammunition at 16 and the tokens at 9 in case it was a problem of having more than what is allowed, but it keeps crashing.
Time to play, see if I can get some cheats :)

Its deff something to do with the the save with the codes..if you start a new heaven dust game and then you start a new heaven dust 2 game it loads.

Reactions: piek50

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Wow epic failure in quality department, I won't be suspecting save game from previous game, how you know to delete the save?
Well, in my case it was doing tests.
Since the game gave me an error, I tried things until I found it.
When I learned that the saved game was causing the problem, I tried to keep that savegame as original as possible.
First changing the ammo to 16 and then the tokens to 9.
But it kept giving error, so I deleted it and that's when the new game already worked well.

Reactions: TomSwitch

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why when i play Ghost'n Goblins Resurrection i press home button and then click on album to open EdizonSE to try to create cheat code the screen stays black and i have to go back to the homescreen with the home button?

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why when i play Ghost'n Goblins Resurrection i press home button and then click on album to open EdizonSE to try to create cheat code the screen stays black and i have to go back to the homescreen with the home button?
because just like with Resident evil 6, the game isnt actually suspending. this means that the switch is trying to juggle both the game and what you want to do, but the game has a higher priority.
so you have one of two choices:
1) use noexes/pointerse to "force" suspend the game
2) include the freeze and resume codes for AMS.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i hate to bring up an old topic, but speaking of Resident Evil 6. did anyone fix the rocket launcher glitch? or perhaps the best way is to reverse the "have starting equipment/restart from checkpoint rocket launcher" code?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i hate to bring up an old topic, but speaking of Resident Evil 6. did anyone fix the rocket launcher glitch? or perhaps the best way is to reverse the "have starting equipment/restart from checkpoint rocket launcher" code?
couldn't find any info regarding the glitch using Search
maybe @Spider_Man knows something about it?

Reactions: crazy_p

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because just like with Resident evil 6, the game isnt actually suspending. this means that the switch is trying to juggle both the game and what you want to do, but the game has a higher priority.
so you have one of two choices:
1) use noexes/pointerse to "force" suspend the game
2) include the freeze and resume codes for AMS.
for point 2
https://gbatemp.net/threads/adding-a-freeze-unfreeze-code.605725/post-9710674

Atmosphere since some version ago has added priority for hbmenu but using profile to launch edizon se or breeze don't get this benefit extended to hbmenu. If you encounter games like this you can either launch them through hbmenu or quickly launch them shortly after launching the game and add the freeze game code.

PS: If you exit edizon se with B instead of home the game will unfreeze. ( If you use profile to launch edizon se and wanted to restart edizon se you have to use the freeze game code again )

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: Gamerjin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto