ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

taytwo-five

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no solution to this problem. Like I said, it hurts users more then helps them.
im not gonna start no drama.

all im saying is its not a big deal to wait a day or two
& to repeat cheats are still posted HERE too

there's sites like 91wii & speedfly if you want other options, nobody owes u anything.
& if by hurt you mean, having patience for an extremely short period of time then sure.

Eredhel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im not gonna start no drama.

all im saying is its not a big deal to wait a day or two
& to repeat cheats are still posted HERE too

there's sites like 91wii & speedfly if you want other options, nobody owes u anything.
& if by hurt you mean, having patience for an extremely short period of time then sure.
Yeah, ask if users are waiting for "an extremely short period of time" to have access to the thread.
Man, easy there, it's just my opinion. Anyone does what's it's best for them. If they want to create a locked thread, fine. My opinion is that it's not good for the whole community (of testers, or whatever)

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if i said we had private groups that shared in progress cheats and someone here was stealing those cheats and taking credits for making them?

the cheats that was released can help other users to use and build from them , the Author isnt obliged to give you 100% working cheats, and dont forget he made them available hours after game release, its time more users learn how to make cheats instead of Demanding better cheats
I totally understand wanting cheats, I understand requesting cheats, I even understand disappointment with no cheats or non working cheats, but when did everyone get so ENTITLED, like they're OWED cheats, at top quality, free any time upon request like cheat makers WORK for them. I don't normally bitch, I just read and let you guys sort it out, but lately I'm getting so ANNOYED of this behavior, this is a public forum, where a group of people all have the same interest, gaming, and console hacking and modding, that's IT. ANYTHING anyone decides to share from their own time on here is THEIR choice and should ALWAYS be treated as such. You guys SHOULD request codes, and updates to programs, that's how they GROW, but please, PLEASE for the love of God, stop flooding awesome threads like this with WHINING about a forum that ISN'T yours to control and people that are not your employees. They're doing this for FUN, if you make it not fun, guess what? No more codes from here, do you guess WANT that? I dunno who here remembers code masters project for ps2/ps3, but exactly THIS behavior is what killed the drive of one of the best coders I had seen at the time. Please don't do that here guys, not for my sake, but for theirs and YOUR OWN. Just request, discuss, and enjoy, whine about whatever you want, sure, but just know if you're constantly whining to and about the people you're trying to get help from, how do you expect them to WANT to help you?

Senbou

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks again for your reply but i always download the cheats either as a titles zip and unzip them to the contents folder in atmos manually on my pc not via ftp , i have also checked the cheat code matches title id and place them in the contents folder i dont hold L to apply cheats as you said just try using Breeze or Edizon to detect the cheats but like i said just cant seem to get the cheats to show up and work ! , i never had this issue when i used to use sxos but since switching to atmos the cheats are really not working for me ! i guess im doing something wrong , but i did read the link you provided going over it and putting the codes in the same places too but hopefuly i can figure this out with the help on this forum some how . thanks again for your advise
Haven't read back few more pages but I think it's because your edizon version is probably outdated..try to update it or use tomvita's edizonse..and if you migrated to atmos from sx..you also need updated sigpatches..if that still doesnt work..try to ask tom for help since he's the creator of breeze and edizonse..

taytwo-five

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally understand wanting cheats, I unbeaten requesting cheats, I eveb understand disappointment with no cheats or non working cheats, but when did everyone get so ENTITLED, like they're OWED cheats, at top quality, free any time upon request like cheat makers WORK for them. I don't normally bitch, I just read and let you guys sort it out, but lately I'm getting so ANNOYED of this behavior, this is a public forum, where a group of people all have the same interest, gaming, and console hacking and modding, that's IT. ANYTHING anyone decides to share from their own time on here is THEIR choice and should ALWAYS be treated as such. You guys SHOULD request codes, and updates to programs, that's how they GROW, but please, PLEASE for the love of God, stop flooding awesome threads like this with WHINING about a forum that ISN'T yours to control and people that are not your employees. They're doing this for FUN, if you make it not fun, guess what? No more codes from here, do you guess WANT that? I dunno who here remembers code masters project for ps2/ps3, but exactly THIS behavior is what killed the drive of one of the best coders I had seen at the time. Please don't do that here guys, not for my sake, but for theirs and YOUR OWN. Just request, discuss, and enjoy, whine about whatever you want, sure, but just know if you're constantly whining to and about the people you're trying to get help from, how do you expect them to WANT to help you?

realest comment on here on god. :!:

thank you.

kvs625

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally understand wanting cheats, I understand requesting cheats, I even understand disappointment with no cheats or non working cheats, but when did everyone get so ENTITLED, like they're OWED cheats, at top quality, free any time upon request like cheat makers WORK for them. I don't normally bitch, I just read and let you guys sort it out, but lately I'm getting so ANNOYED of this behavior, this is a public forum, where a group of people all have the same interest, gaming, and console hacking and modding, that's IT. ANYTHING anyone decides to share from their own time on here is THEIR choice and should ALWAYS be treated as such. You guys SHOULD request codes, and updates to programs, that's how they GROW, but please, PLEASE for the love of God, stop flooding awesome threads like this with WHINING about a forum that ISN'T yours to control and people that are not your employees. They're doing this for FUN, if you make it not fun, guess what? No more codes from here, do you guess WANT that? I dunno who here remembers code masters project for ps2/ps3, but exactly THIS behavior is what killed the drive of one of the best coders I had seen at the time. Please don't do that here guys, not for my sake, but for theirs and YOUR OWN. Just request, discuss, and enjoy, whine about whatever you want, sure, but just know if you're constantly whining to and about the people you're trying to get help from, how do you expect them to WANT to help you?
Completely agree, we've lost so many good people in the community that supported us and provided content the last 11 years from all the complaining and entitlement people have. Patients is key people >.>

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ZER-O that wasn't directed at you, sorry, but at the person you're quoting and the other users here complaining about the practices on here lately
some users want to bite and rip off the Authors arms for the cheats they make, and if they stop sharing, they get Offended

and the sudden wake of Forum Sleepers who never wrote a single word started having a voice now
becuase of peple like Kazamajin, i have lost Authors who make cheats, they lost motivation to update cheats, can you bring back ZiT, and many of the Authors who are not even in this forum back to sharing their codes?

WonkyDickery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says I have to be invited to the group, but I don't know who to talk to about getting added, as I put in a request yesterday.
You just have to click request to join and wait. Not a big deal like people have said several times, just be active try to help others and contribute if you can.

ZER-O

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it is up to the person who created the group to accept, reject, or ignore requests
no, its up to the Authors to decide, after all this is their cheats
Is there a new version??
i was using version 5, saw a version 7, but it has a ransom virus in it, it will lock your data in your HDD

arismendy64

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Same here. Been lurking on GBAtemp for years, never saw the need to create an account.

Now I am forced to do so to (try to) access private groups, and my account likely won't get accepted into the group anytime soon on account (ha!) of looking 'new'.
I was here before the wii then decided to make a account years later 😅

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I bet you don't pirate game either