Anyone can try this code try to update ..... credit to @optantic code for full version..but I found different address to it,,can try if this works or not...thank you
[SHINOBI: Art of Vengeance 1.01 TID: 010046701B488000 BID: 2C19FC8C49BC4310]
I can use most of the cheat codes, but I can't find a way to use Max HP EN Fill (View Unit) and Max Morale (View Unit)?I want to know how to use them.Thanks!
I can use most of the cheat codes, but I can't find a way to use Max HP EN Fill (View Unit) and Max Morale (View Unit)?I want to know how to use them.Thanks!
press L to max en and morale
Is there anything for using all the Ninpo? You can only use 4. Maybe assign the remaining 4 to the R button? Also, is it possible to use multiple passive and combo amulets?
Is there anything for using all the Ninpo? Also, can you use multiple combo & passive amulets at the same time?
Is there anything for using all the Ninpo? You can only use 4. Maybe assign the remaining 4 to the R button? Also, is it possible to use multiple passive and combo amulets?
Thank you for your code. Could you please help me create a few codes for STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar? I tried making a money code, but it became ineffective after restarting. Thank you very much.
Thank you for your code. Could you please help me create a few codes for STORY OF SEASONS: Grand Bazaar? I tried making a money code, but it became ineffective after restarting. Thank you very much.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...