ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't recommend the pointer searcher in edizon se. Your success rate will be much lower than using PC. It's much slower and without narrow down some pointers is virtually impossible to find ( Not sure if you all the time in the world make a difference ).

It's kind of not complete ( that is why I never write about it )
@TomSwitch thanks for reply,I asked why with Turrican Anthology i find the codes but they don't work and i thought pointers were needed.
Unfortunately i have an old PC(almost 17 years)and now i do everything from a smartphone:Rekado,NS-Usb Loader,FTP etc ...

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been spamming. I have been patiently waiting every few days to post my request, and I have even tried changing the wording each time.
Please understand:
I have a disabled nervous system, and struggle to do things on my own. Doctors recommended low stress activities and environments like easy video games. I hate it, but most video games are too difficult for me. Without cheats I'm trapped. Most programming is beyond my capabilities, but I somehow figured out how to set up atmosphere without much difficulty. It is so frustrating to have the constant updates that erase people's hard work on cheats. It is beyond me to figure out or work the controls to go backwards on updates. So, I have to wait and ask for someone to kindly update a cheat or two.
I also try not to ask much. I have searched and found cheats for a couple of years on this site before signing up a few months ago. Since then, I think I have only asked for an update for Monster Hunter and Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection. Please don't be mad for my requests. Without cheats, I'm stuck.
If you don't connect to Nintendo server games will not auto update.

Reactions: crazy_p

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bravely Default 2 (JPN)
Ver.1.0.0
TID: 010056F00C7B4000
BID: B5B9C7BB8D9716F6

I downloaded a cheat code from the GBATemp site, but even though the TID and BID are different, the version is the same, so when I changed it and used it, part of the code didn't apply. I can't use the code I want to use, but I don't know if the cheat code is a bug or because I changed the TID and BID, so please someone tell me.
When the BID is not the same there is no good reason to believe the game code is the same. When the game code is not the same the cheats most likely won't work. Version is mostly useless except to give a sliver of hope that the code of a different BID might work.

If you want a more in dept understanding learn about the concept of linking. https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/l/linker.htm. When version is the same there is high likelihood that the object files of the game code of interest are the same but due to the linking process the addresses of interest are very different.

Last edited by TomSwitch,
Reactions: crazy_p

RK-ONE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
When the BID is not the same there is no good reason to believe the game code is the same. When the game code is not the same the cheats most likely won't work. Version is mostly useless except to give a sliver of hope that the code of a different BID might work.

If you want a more in dept understanding learn about the concept of linking. https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/l/linker.htm. When version is the same there is high likelihood that the object files of the game code of interest are the same but due to the linking process the addresses of interest are very different.
informative. Thank you very much.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't been spamming. I have been patiently waiting every few days to post my request
No, you have been spamming.
Please understand:
I have a disabled nervous system, and struggle to do things on my own. Doctors recommended low stress activities and environments like easy video games. I hate it, but most video games are too difficult for me. Without cheats I'm trapped. Most programming is beyond my capabilities, but I somehow figured out how to set up atmosphere without much difficulty. It is so frustrating to have the constant updates that erase people's hard work on cheats. It is beyond me to figure out or work the controls to go backwards on updates. So, I have to wait and ask for someone to kindly update a cheat or two.
I don't believe anybody who goes around the internet and plainly shoves someones disabilities into others faces, those people are most likely frauds, and I think the same of you.
However, since it's an easy one to answer, for going backwards with updates you just need a homebrew like DBI from
https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi , then inside the application go to "browse installed applications", find the Ezio collection, select it with A, then select the update entry with X and finally press + to "delete record". Then you can install the old update and enjoy cheats again.
Nevertheless, aside from my distrust against what you said, AC is one of the easier games imo, I can even play it with one hand while smoking with the other.

I clearly don't see any problem in writing a request in a requests topic
Entitled kid, then just wait I guess.

Last edited by HalfScoper,
  • Haha
Reactions: Totodile95

Totodile95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, you have been spamming.

I don't believe anybody who goes around the internet and plainly shoves someones disabilities into others faces, those people are most likely frauds, and I think the same of you.
However, since it's an easy one to answer, for going backwards with updates you just need a homebrew like DBI from
https://github.com/rashevskyv/dbi , then inside the application go to "browse installed applications", find the Ezio collection, select it with A, then select the update entry with X and finally press + to "delete record". Then you can install the old update and enjoy cheats again.
Nevertheless, aside from my distrust against what you said, AC is one of the easier games imo, I can even play it with one hand while smoking with the other.

Entitled kid, then just wait I guess.

Or maybe just a person who simply made a request in the correct thread in the correct forum
Jesus christ there is no need to be such aggressive or judgmental

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Or maybe just a person who simply made a request in the correct thread in the correct forum
Jesus christ there is no need to be such aggressive or judgmental
Mate the update isn't even out that long, there is a known team and even a whole Discord server behind the cheats if you would do your research, asking for them at this point and not like in a week earliest is just disrespectful in my eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Totodile95

Totodile95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Mate the update isn't even out that long, there is a known team and even a whole Discord server behind the cheats if you would do your research, asking for them at this point and not like in a week earliest is just disrespectful in my eyes.

no one asked your opinion and no one cares if you find it disrespectful. You're asking me to be respectful by your standards but you've allowed yourself to define me without even knowing me. Double standards?
I asked a simple question in the right thread, simply asking if there was any news about it.
I understand that you may have a lot of free time but you can definitely use it more constructively for yourself
Could you now stop giving me useless notifications? Thank you

Last edited by Totodile95,

Haptism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seem lively as usual here
Anyone has a cheat for Baby Storm because i realy don't have the patience with kids ?

Id: 0100402016908000
BID: 66B4EC2A076D05D

Thanks

jhmiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi jericoss , if you want to play and enjoy
This game just get it for the PC and
and connect a pro controller. :yayps3:

I couldn't finish it on the switch. :hateit:
We already have a new patch for the Switch (1.0.4.4 - v196608).
I hope it fixes the bugs, because the game looked good, but unplayable.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No, the game looks good, but the bugs made it unplayable.
Things like failing to load the next screen and the player crashing and dying.
Or chests that don't open until you approach them several times.
ohhh, because a few minutes I almost done the moonjump cheat but ok is not necessary and I think the game would lose its interest.

Last edited by Jericoss,

EzioAuditore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Octopath Traveler
Title ID: 010057D006492000
Build ID: b88a8d8e5516dde9

So there seems to be an issue with the First item modifier cheats that come with the cheat updater. You can't reuse them for different items. I figured you'd use the item modifier cheat to replace your first item(typically a crappy healing item) with a really powerful weapon. And then alter the cheat to change it to a different item, so you can get all the items you want.

However, you can't do that. Once you use the first item modifier and it gives you the new item, if you use the cheat again, it replaces the item you just got. So it's kind of worthless, since you can't use it to acquire all the rare weapons or items. I used the cheat to give me a really good necklace. Then tried to use the cheat again to get a good sword, but it only let me replace the necklace I just got with the sword, because that necklace becomes the first item in the game's code. So apparently when you use it once, that item becomes the first item in the game's code. So you can't buy the cheap healing to make them the first item once again and use the cheat over again. And you can't sort the inventory.

Unless I haven't found the correct way to manipulate the game to use the cheat over and over again but with different item values.

Edit: or maybe it has to do with the game not allowing multiple entries of the same item.

Last edited by EzioAuditore,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat