ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

ZeusX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wich values you got? Hex and float?
I got coins (U32) , tacos (U32) and prize bulbs (U16). First you do a normal search and will find lots of values, pick the first one, change it to any other number and freeze it, return to the game and you will see the value has changed but it's not real, get more coins, tacos whatever and return to Edizon, you'll see that most of the values shown there have changed to the value you froze, ignore those and search for what you know is the real value and mod that one, unfreeze the previous one and that's it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

IMG_20210320_163801.jpg

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got coins (U32) , tacos (U32) and prize bulbs (U16). First you do a normal search and will find lots of values, pick the first one, change it to any other number and freeze it, return to the game and you will see the value has changed but it's not real, get more coins, tacos whatever and return to Edizon, you'll see that most of the values shown there have changed to the value you froze, ignore those and search for what you know is the real value and mod that one, unfreeze the previous one and that's it

View attachment 253238
Oh Nice thanks, you find Hp value?
I took a look at him a little while ago, ummm I didn't like the game, it's weird, I didn't understand too much things.does not start where same
I found the moon jump also rare even the HP value
Maybe Tomswitch can do something is heap64

Reactions: ZeusX

ZeusX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I took a look at him a little while ago, ummm I didn't like the game, it's weird, I didn't understand too much things.does not start where same
The game is very fun, boss battles are great...no reload and zero cool time for the abilities would be great, the game is very good

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried these codes and there not working.these are for v1.3 of the game which I have but they don't work when I turn them on.im on switch cfwv1.0.0.0 3.1.0 sxos.
I completed the game without problem. Can't help with a problem that I can't see. Anyway it is impossible for me to help with anything SX specific as I don't have it.

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game has a new method to make it hard to hack. They put the value all over the place (and probably still obfuscate the real value).
I found the ammo once, pointer didn't work and don't want to find it again. I will try to find XP. I guess that is the killer. With XP you get most thing any player would want.

Jericoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This game has a new method to make it hard to hack. They put the value all over the place (and probably still obfuscate the real value).
I found the ammo once, pointer didn't work and don't want to find it again. I will try to find XP. I guess that is the killer. With XP you get most thing any player would want.
I found a moon jump for the plant and the hp but die and not work but I think if no die can work but I don't like the game

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Story of Seasons - Pioneers of Olive Town Japanese Version
TID: 010017301007E000
BID: 3ABB3EBD51EB1941
Version: 1.0.3

Drag'n'Drop the atmosphere and/or sxos Folder to the Root of your Micro SD Card.

Code:
[(ZL) Stop Time | (ZR) Resume Time]
[Inf. Stamina]
[Inf. Water in Can]
[Insta-Catch Fish]
[999 Followers (Sprite Management)]
[Max Money after Purchase]
[Max Sprite Coins]
[Max Sprite Points]
[{ - Master Item Slot * Row * - }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 1 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 2 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 3 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 4 }]
[Item Slot * x01]
[Item Slot * x10]
[Item Slot * x99]
[Item Slot * x999]
[Row 2 - 4 Items x99 (AMS Only)]
[Row 2 - 4 Items x999 (AMS Only)]
[Item Slot * Quality 1 Star]
[Item Slot * Quality 10 Stars]
[Max Friendship all (AMS Only)]
[{- Max Friendship Master -}]
[-- Materials --]

Please have a look at the Readme to use my Cheats properly.

Do not repost my Cheats on Cheatslips.

Credits: bbhark, crazy_p, IMNoob, Merlin555

Attachments

• Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by crazy_p,

ZeusX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Money, what you need in this game is money, with it you can buy all the xp you need

I found a moon jump for the plant and the hp but die and not work but I think if no die can work but I don't like the game
My answer was for you pal

Mmm no, my answer was for YOU, sorry

Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Title: Story of Seasons - Pioneers of Olive Town Japan Version
Title ID: 010017301007E000
Build ID: 3ABB3EBD51EB1941

Drag'n'Drop the atmosphere and/or sxos Folder to the Root of your Micro SD Card.

Code:
[Inf. Stamina]
[Inf. Water in Can]
[Insta-Catch Fish]
[Max Sprite Coins]
[Max Sprite Points]
[{ Slot 01 Row 1 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 2 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 3 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 4 }]
[Item Slot * x01]
[Item Slot * x10]
[Item Slot * x99]
[Item Slot * x999]
[-- Materials --]

Unfortunately the cheats cut off at Brick so I can't see anything else.

how u got codes for Splatoon 2 version 5.3.1
Isn't Splatoon 2 an online game?

Title: Story of Seasons - Pioneers of Olive Town Japan Version
Title ID: 010017301007E000
Build ID: 3ABB3EBD51EB1941

Code:
[Inf. Stamina]
[Inf. Water in Can]
[Insta-Catch Fish]
[Max Sprite Coins]
[Max Sprite Points]
[{ Slot 01 Row 1 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 2 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 3 }]
[{ Slot 01 Row 4 }]
[Item Slot * x01]
[Item Slot * x10]
[Item Slot * x99]
[Item Slot * x999]
[-- Materials --]

Just noticed it said you might need to rearrange the missing cheats, I don't think that's very ideal. That means we'll have to keep going in and out of the game to edit things. Very great cheats however!

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Unfortunately the cheats cut off at Brick so I can't see anything else.

Just noticed it said you might need to rearrange the missing cheats, I don't think that's very ideal. That means we'll have to keep going in and out of the game to edit things. Very great cheats however!

This is Atmospheres fault you can only only have 1024 Opcodes, SX OS Shows them just fine...

Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is Atmospheres fault you can only only have 1024 Opcodes, SX OS Shows them just fine...
Can't you do something to have all the cheats show up on Atmosphere as well? Because this is really inconvenient and I'm not switching to SX OS only for cheats lol, besides I don't even know how sx os works. I could probably just take out the cheats I don't really need, like for items I already have. Anyway, still thanks for making the cheats tho, they work great!

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Can't you do something to have all the cheats show up on Atmosphere as well? Because this is really inconvenient and I'm not switching to SX OS only for cheats lol, besides I don't even know how sx os works. I could probably just take out the cheats I don't really need, like for items I already have. Anyway, still thanks for making the cheats tho, they work great!

You know what, you're an ungrateful lazy $hit.
It took me Hours to set this $hit up.
Don't use my Cheats if you don't like them...
Complaining about having too much Cheats, just Delete what you don't need.

Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know what, you're an ungrateful lazy $hit.
It took me Hours to set this $hit up.
Don't use my Cheats if you don't like them...
Complaining about having too much Cheats, just Delete what you d'ont need.
Wow, what is your problem? You're cussing me out all of a sudden. I'm not even upset with you, and you're cussing me out. Man, you have a short fuse lmao. I also listed a solution for myself and other Atmosphere users, but you must be blind because clearly you didn't read that. And I even thanked you for the cheats. You need some anger management training, bud.

EDIT: I also never said I didn't like your cheats, In fact, I'm very happy with your cheats because of how many there are, but whatever. Continue to be mad and cuss people out.

Last edited by Yondaime_Kazzy,

TomSwitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what is your problem? You're cussing me out all of a sudden. I'm not even upset with you, and you're cussing me out. Man, you have a short fuse lmao. I also listed a solution for myself and other Atmosphere users, but you must be blind because clearly you didn't read that. And I even thanked you for the cheats. You need some anger management training, bud.

EDIT: I also never said I didn't like your cheats, In fact, I'm very happy with your cheats because of how many there are, but whatever. Continue to be mad and cuss people out.
You didn't sound grateful to the people who offer this to you FOC and you sounded like you are entitled to better service.

Yondaime_Kazzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You didn't sound grateful to the people who offer this to you FOC and you sounded like you are entitled to better service.
Wow, so asking if there is something they can do to possibly fix it is sounding ungrateful now? Who said I was entitled to better service?

And again, I already said something about how I could fix this for myself, which was deleting the cheats that I didn't need, but okay. Let's overlook that and call me ungrateful, thanks.

Anyway, I wasn't trying to pick a fight. @crazy_p My apologies, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm very grateful and happy with your cheats, so thanks for even taking the time and effort to make them.

Reactions: crazy_p

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Anyway, I wasn't trying to pick a fight. @crazy_p My apologies, I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm very grateful and happy with your cheats, so thanks for even taking the time and effort to make them.

Ok i'm sorry for beeing Rude.
But i already said there's nothing I can Fix, it's Atmospheres fault.
My Cheats are all in alphabetical Order and Categorized.
I already arranged the Cheats so,
that the Important Stuff is on Top of the Cheat File.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all