ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Tonexi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can someone help me with sword art online hollow realization EU version ?
The cheat on the database are not compatible with my game :/

piek50

Trophies
XP
Country
Suriname
Nope, sorry, nintendo need to start making something new, stop porting its old games to its "new" console.
Yes they need to do new games.
but I think fore Mario and Zelda they will always port some of them back to new consoles.
Skyword sword is fore me a good one because I didn't got the change to finish it on the Wii.

DrummerIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to research a few more ways to cheat with Bravely Default 2 Final Demo, but unfortunately, none of the find pointer options are working for me for this game. This means you need to setup noexs to do these cheats using the Java version of Jnoexs that is available. You can do some of them with the Edizon SE version, but because of the way they order results, you cannot do all of them.

So, some of these you can make yourself way overpowered, so use at your own risk if you don't like that. Perhaps you can just use a few of the options. Also, I think these may work on the retail game when it releases, but I'm not totally positive about that. It depends on how much coding has changed between versions.

Okay so first for the option of Money Not Decreased. If you use a computer with noexs, it means regular cheats must be off, so to find the address for Money Not Decreased do the following:

Code:
Search Main Memory in Jnoexs for the following 64 bit hex value.  You can specify main start and end as the range you want.
4B010108B9400808

Change the result of 4B010108 to 4B1F0108

Next, to level up fairly quickly, I can basically make any item you have infinite, but these item addresses move around after battle and things, so do this all at once if you want to level up.

First thing you need to do is grab the chest in Savalon desert in the north with the Small Experience Orb.

Code:
Then search in Jnoexs for the following 64 bit value in the Heap region of memory:
00018DB200018DB2

It might return a couple of results, you want to Memory Browse and look at the C portion of memory which stores the quantity.
Change this C portion to 63 to have 99 and then you can basically level up everyone. I had to change it to 99 4 times as it takes
a lot to level up one person to 20

Finally, I figured out how to modify stats equipment gives you. You can make yourself unstoppable or if you wish use some lower numbers to give yourself a small boost. The downside is you have to do this every time you start the game up. I have my switch hooked to a TV and always keep it powered or in sleep mode to help with not having to do this all the time.

So my research gives the following order for the stat boost on equipment. There might be other parts of the structure that define things like Poison Immunity, but I didn't research much about those.

Code:
HP (4 bytes)
MP (4 bytes)
Physical Attack (4 bytes)
Physical Defense (4 bytes)
Magical Attack (4 bytes)
Magical Defense (4 bytes)
Restorative Power (4 bytes)
Speed (4 bytes)
Aim (4 bytes)
Evasion (4 bytes)
Critical Chance (4 bytes)
Chance of Being Targeted (4 bytes)
Weight (4 bytes)

So they go in the above order. The problem is finding it in the Heap. I am using item id, but the upper 32 bits are different depending on type of item. Accessories appears to be 0000010D as the upper 32 bits.

So for Bronze Bangle that you start out with in the Final Demo, search Jnoexs for the following in the Heap:
Code:
0000010D000324BA

Due to the way the results are ordered, it appears to always be the last result found. Go to memory view on that address and look down for the C8 to start the HP boost. You just start changing the 4 bytes there and the next 10 4 byte values to 270F to basically make you unstoppable. You must reequip it for it to take effect. Just keep the game running and the switch on and you are good to go.

I was able to finish the story in the demo in about 2 hours watching the cutscenes. So you have about 5 hours to mess around after you load the completed save.

So, I know these aren't cheat codes, but it's all I can figure out at the moment and with a little memory searching, anyone can do it.

Hope this helps. Again this may transfer over to retail fairly easily also.

ZeusX

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was able to research a few more ways to cheat with Bravely Default 2 Final Demo, but unfortunately, none of the find pointer options are working for me for this game. This means you need to setup noexs to do these cheats using the Java version of Jnoexs that is available. You can do some of them with the Edizon SE version, but because of the way they order results, you cannot do all of them.

So, some of these you can make yourself way overpowered, so use at your own risk if you don't like that. Perhaps you can just use a few of the options. Also, I think these may work on the retail game when it releases, but I'm not totally positive about that. It depends on how much coding has changed between versions.

Okay so first for the option of Money Not Decreased. If you use a computer with noexs, it means regular cheats must be off, so to find the address for Money Not Decreased do the following:

Code:
Search Main Memory in Jnoexs for the following 64 bit hex value.  You can specify main start and end as the range you want.
4B010108B9400808

Change the result of 4B010108 to 4B1F0108

Next, to level up fairly quickly, I can basically make any item you have infinite, but these item addresses move around after battle and things, so do this all at once if you want to level up.

First thing you need to do is grab the chest in Savalon desert in the north with the Small Experience Orb.

Code:
Then search in Jnoexs for the following 64 bit value in the Heap region of memory:
00018DB200018DB2

It might return a couple of results, you want to Memory Browse and look at the C portion of memory which stores the quantity.
Change this C portion to 63 to have 99 and then you can basically level up everyone. I had to change it to 99 4 times as it takes
a lot to level up one person to 20

Finally, I figured out how to modify stats equipment gives you. You can make yourself unstoppable or if you wish use some lower numbers to give yourself a small boost. The downside is you have to do this every time you start the game up. I have my switch hooked to a TV and always keep it powered or in sleep mode to help with not having to do this all the time.

So my research gives the following order for the stat boost on equipment. There might be other parts of the structure that define things like Poison Immunity, but I didn't research much about those.

Code:
HP (4 bytes)
MP (4 bytes)
Physical Attack (4 bytes)
Physical Defense (4 bytes)
Magical Attack (4 bytes)
Magical Defense (4 bytes)
Restorative Power (4 bytes)
Speed (4 bytes)
Aim (4 bytes)
Evasion (4 bytes)
Critical Chance (4 bytes)
Chance of Being Targeted (4 bytes)
Weight (4 bytes)

So they go in the above order. The problem is finding it in the Heap. I am using item id, but the upper 32 bits are different depending on type of item. Accessories appears to be 0000010D as the upper 32 bits.

So for Bronze Bangle that you start out with in the Final Demo, search Jnoexs for the following in the Heap:
Code:
0000010D000324BA

Due to the way the results are ordered, it appears to always be the last result found. Go to memory view on that address and look down for the C8 to start the HP boost. You just start changing the 4 bytes there and the next 10 4 byte values to 270F to basically make you unstoppable. You must reequip it for it to take effect. Just keep the game running and the switch on and you are good to go.

I was able to finish the story in the demo in about 2 hours watching the cutscenes. So you have about 5 hours to mess around after you load the completed save.

So, I know these aren't cheat codes, but it's all I can figure out at the moment and with a little memory searching, anyone can do it.

Hope this helps. Again this may transfer over to retail fairly easily also.
Great work bro, thanks

Antonio254

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello I have a cheat request for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of new champions
Title id : 0100EAE010560000
Build id : 8dd02353b63b6aa3
Version : Ver 1.10
Request: A lot of AP for CC.

PrinceRikei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still waiting on

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
TID: 01006A800016E000
PID: 134
BID: B0CB5479F051741A

Can someone please make codes for infinite coins, infinite gold hammers (for challenges) and have all mii outfits unlocked? Please and thank you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Persona 5 Strikers is out! ;)

0100801011C3E000
Where can I find it? Switch XCI only has it in Chinese and Japanese apparently.

cloud-strife777

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still waiting on

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
TID: 01006A800016E000
PID: 134
BID: B0CB5479F051741A

Can someone please make codes for infinite coins, infinite gold hammers (for challenges) and have all mii outfits unlocked? Please and thank you!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where can I find it? Switch XCI only has it in Chinese and Japanese apparently.
In Jits Store available.

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can use byte matching to update some of the codes from:
https://www.cheatslips.com/game/immortals-fenyx-rising/2656/sources
(and again, i take no credit for updating an existing cheat)
Tid:01004A600EC0A000
bid:EB490B4244787148

Code:
[Inf Health (on)]
04000000 03176C14 2A1503E8

[Inf Health (off)]
04000000 03176C14 1A95C108

[Inf Stamina (on)]
04000000 0317F7F8 D503201F

[Inf Stamina (off)]
04000000 0317F7F8 BD01EAA8

i couldnt byte match inf items, so its possible they changed how the items are processed 
or the instruction changed and is no longer "D102C3FF"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2