ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Joxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
One question?

Is it hard too do a invincibility code for Smash? Or is it because people is afraid someone will use it online?
I want it because of my handicap. :(
I will never cheat online! I think it is wrong to use online!
If cheaters didn’t use codes online maybe then Nintendo and others didn’t fight against it?
Yes I know Nintendo’s history against Game Genie. But I really think it is all the people out there who cheats online who is to blame?

I really need cheats many times to help me in games. :(

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One question?

Is it hard too do a invincibility code for Smash? Or is it because people is afraid someone will use it online?
I want it because of my handicap. :(
I will never cheat online! I think it is wrong to use online!
If cheaters didn’t use codes online maybe then Nintendo and others didn’t fight against it?
Yes I know Nintendo’s history against Game Genie. But I really think it is all the people out there who cheats online who is to blame?

I really need cheats many times to help me in games. :(

No it´s not very hard to make a code.

But why no one will make a code for this is

1. Online Usage
2. Sx Support whit its new 2.5 Beta Lan Play.

Joxy

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
No it´s not very hard to make a code.

But why no one will make a code for this is

1. Online Usage
2. Sx Support whit its new 2.5 Beta Lan Play.

Ok that’s so sad too hear. :(
I will never ever use cheats online or against a friend!
It is the same like if you cheat in reality in sports or to win money!
I would do it myself if I could? But after Wii I didn’t understand how to do it anymore?
I only use my codes offline! :)
Yes I know it isn’t like anybody to trust me in that of course. :/
But I’m really against online cheating and I wish the game creator did fix cheats to use in the game. :(
But I do understand this! Smash is great and fight online is fun if you can handle it. :)
I don’t play online because I know that I will only die. :)
But many people want to play online and when they lose the use cheats. :(
That so wrong... Don’t play online if you can’t handle it? That so easy?

Thanks for you answer. :)

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone help me with fifa 19, trainning rank A in Carrer mode?

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando o Tapatalk

04100000 44f01fc8 3B9AC9FF

You have to Enter Training Manual.

Simulated Training is not Possible to Cheat.

Attachments

• 0100ffa0093e8000.rar
    271 bytes · Views: 135

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Portal Knights everything I try is relative to the items position in my inventory. If I do a cheat code search and narrow it down to 8 locations, if I change the value to FA one by one, I will finally reach one that will alter the display value of that item slot to 250. However, if I swap the item say coal for example that I just altered to 250 with stone, then the quantity for the stone becomes 250 and the coal is back to the original value.

Should I view candidates with a wider array than 8?

akramff

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
well i cant use cheat engine since am using exfat format so the question is where should i put those cheat codes?

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a Money code.

But its easy to do it whit the Sx Code Searcher.

I am experiencing sometimes when I enter the RAM EDITOR and input the value, and press A to save, then B to go back, if I look at that RAM ADDRESS again it is back to the default value. Like the value I input is not being retained?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
For Portal Knights everything I try is relative to the items position in my inventory. If I do a cheat code search and narrow it down to 8 locations, if I change the value to FA one by one, I will finally reach one that will alter the display value of that item slot to 250. However, if I swap the item say coal for example that I just altered to 250 with stone, then the quantity for the stone becomes 250 and the coal is back to the original value.

Should I view candidates with a wider array than 8?
are you using a cheat file to test? or ram editor

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I am experiencing sometimes when I enter the RAM EDITOR and input the value, and press A to save, then B to go back, if I look at that RAM ADDRESS again it is back to the default value. Like the value I input is not being retained?
if the value goes back to default after you edited it in ram editor, that means it is not the correct address for the item

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you try it on the wrong value?

I'm altering the value that is highlighted when I select the candidate. I do not navigate left/right/up/down in the RAM EDITOR except when I have already selected edit so I can change the value to what I want...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can you keep swapping items and change them all to 250?

I could do that, but wouldn't that be a manual process each time? Ideally I'd want to just enable the cheat for 250 Item 1, and 250 Item 2 etc.

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm altering the value that is highlighted when I select the candidate. I do not navigate left/right/up/down in the RAM EDITOR except when I have already selected edit so I can change the value to what I want...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could do that, but wouldn't that be a manual process each time? Ideally I'd want to just enable the cheat for 250 Item 1, and 250 Item 2 etc.

Sorry i mean the wrong Candidate

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended