ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

Sayash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It wasn't my intention to polemize. I was only asking why many requests for cheats were ignored(not only mine) and if this was a pokemon cheat only thread.

If you bothered to even look through the thread, you'll see there are plenty of cheats for other games in the thread, and only 2 Pokemon cheats: one for Pikachu and one for Eevee.

Your requests aren't being "ignored". People aren't obligated to make the cheats you want first, they can make whichever cheats for whatever game. You're requesting many cheats for many games (based on your comment history), so please be patient, because not many people (including myself) how know to make these, and I bet you don't either.

Reactions: krazyblunts

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking amazing man!!

is there a way for me to adjust the spawn rate odds? i assume i just need to change that last set of hex at the end "540002e0" to something between the lowest "14000027"
This code doesn't change the odds, it changes the function to always jump to the shiny function even if the randomly generated number wasn't shiny. If you want to change the odds it would require more complex coding.

If you bothered to even look through the thread, you'll see there are plenty of cheats for other games in the thread, and only 2 Pokemon cheats: one for Pikachu and one for Eevee.

Your requests aren't being "ignored". People aren't obligated to make the cheats you want first, they can make whichever cheats for whatever game. You're requesting many cheats for many games (based on your comment history), so please be patient, because not many people (including myself) how know to make these, and I bet you don't either.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/page-88#post-8379835

There's a lot more than one code for each and new ones both get posted as they are found and also edited back into my post here for people who look through the thread.

Feraut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys, I'm trying to add pokémons LETS go pikachu cheat code on cheat screen, but Everytime that I press "add cheat", it come back to my cheats list without this one that I have added.
Am I doing something wrong? I didn't understand some guides...

Appreciate the help!

Reactions: matias3ds

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys, I'm trying to add pokémons LETS go pikachu cheat code on cheat screen, but Everytime that I press "add cheat", it come back to my cheats list without this one that I have added.
Am I doing something wrong? I didn't understand some guides...

Appreciate the help!
Did you add the folder correctly ? After you run the game if you go to the cheat list can you see infinite money ??
Your using Sx os right ?

Sofes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I used the link in 1st post and got BOTW codes but it didnt work. read somewhere it got to be with the DLC? if so, is there any where that have the codes for the game without DLC?

Reactions: FutureAudio

Sofes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
i did download it from github. anyway download it again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just tried it out again...
got the file from github, put it in the respective folder, restart switch, start game (and checked, confirmed V1.5), continue game, went back to the SX OS menu... still the same error message. :(

Feraut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Did you add the folder correctly ? After you run the game if you go to the cheat list can you see infinite money ??
Your using Sx os right ?

Yeah, I'm using Sx Os and I have other cheats from a .txt file, but when I try to add one more nothing happens.

he means if he wat to add one cheat it wont save it and old list show up i have same prob
Exactly!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
i did download it from github. anyway download it again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just tried it out again...
got the file from github, put it in the respective folder, restart switch, start game (and checked, confirmed V1.5), continue game, went back to the SX OS menu... still the same error message. :(
try delete the symbol & from the cheat name

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much for the Pokemon Lets Go codes so far! Just a small request - is there a 100% catch rate code yet? Even Excellent Shots with Ultra Balls don't seem to work all the time against even a level 20 Zubat -_-

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you so much for the Pokemon Lets Go codes so far! Just a small request - is there a 100% catch rate code yet? Even Excellent Shots with Ultra Balls don't seem to work all the time against even a level 20 Zubat -_-
Theres one Superb pokeball ( i dont remeber the name )one you got one the cheat convert it to 999 and its a 100% catch you dont even has to aim just moving the joycon , gives you other kind of animation and with that ball you can catck any pokemon at once eve Mewtwo

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Theres one Superb pokeball ( i dont remeber the name )one you got one the cheat convert it to 999 and its a 100% catch you dont even has to aim just moving the joycon , gives you other kind of animation and with that ball you can catck any pokemon at once eve Mewtwo

You mean the Masterball.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night