ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter matias3ds
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 25,138,805
  • Replies Replies 74,405
  • Likes Likes 250
[Breeze beta122.03 SiN Reloaded 1.0.1 TID: 0100F07026DA8000 BID: A1BA532E6151E8A5]
The game is crashing non stop with these cheats and in some levels they simply refuse to work. This must be one of "those" hard games to make cheats to work properly
 
The game is crashing non stop with these cheats and in some levels they simply refuse to work. This must be one of "those" hard games to make cheats to work properly
I already deleted this game, crashed many times even if no any cheat code opened.
Post automatically merged:

Tried. Same problem.
Doesnt work.
try to disable all code firstly when run it. open code after you enter the game. this game crashed when I play it next time .disable all code then OK. usually means some code have got issue....and caused the crash...
 
Last edited by pspmaster,
I already deleted this game, crashed many times even if no any cheat code opened.
Post automatically merged:


try to disable all code firstly when run it. open code after you enter the game. this game crashed when I play it next time .disable all code then OK. usually means some code have got issue....and caused the crash...

The game crashes when i start it
...
 
The game crashes when i start it
...
Game works fine for me. No crashing ever. If you have applied bad pointer cheat you may want to delete your save before trying mine.

I complete two levels so far and tried both games included in the collection.

 
Last edited by TomSwitch,
  • Like
Reactions: kody
Game works fine for me. No crashing ever. If you have applied bad pointer cheat you may want to delete your save before trying mine.

I complete two levels so far and tried both games included in the collection.

I cannot use cheats cause the game fails when i launch it
 
I cannot use cheats cause the game fails when i launch it
Never been able to run the game? Maybe is your Switch setup or you game is bad. The others were talking about random crash which might be bad cheat corrupting save.

Pointer cheat on a C++ game can be troublesome.
 

Site & Scene News