Gaming Cheat code help--FFCC:EoT

Kuja66613666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need the basic, raw code for placing any item in Slot 1 for the item categories of Weapons, Head Armor, and Body Armor.
I am going to attempt to create the Not Used items...Will anyone help me?
In addition, the 1st person to post them will reap the rewards of me having to dissect the game's codes to find the hex for the Not Used equips.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
not used? as in dummy item?

if you really know how to make a code or have the ability to list out all the items (dissecting the items from hex and create the not used item). i would then say no offense you don't even need a slot1 or 2 to list out the dummy items or make any not used items.

your lack of understanding on the game or how the item work is the reason you requires a slot 1

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oops, I forgot the 3rd and easiest way to get them. (on gamefaqs, I'm ssb_master)
Extend the All [insert type here] AR code in the database

Kuja66613666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're absolutely right. I have terrible coding knowledge...I do, however, know how to open up a hex editor and take the values for a specific item and isolate it. That's about what I'm limited to.

Especially considering that in this case, most of the coding for EoT is done in Japanese. Meaning my computer just gives a little, box-like shape for 85% of it all. However, a Slot 1 code for each of the inventory sections would allow me to create the items.

Could someone please help me here?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could only narrow down the addresses to 1025
I couldn't get any lower

edit: Try asm coding
just don't ask me how, I suck at asm

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
you know why did i say that?
because each item for head, body, weapon itself is an ITEM SLOT!
get it?

if you look things closely it is done by ID~!
anything goes above the last item is DUMMy

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and you can lock this thread now.

I alredy gave kuja the codes I made.

When I finaly release the codes, elixerdream will be at the top of the credits for the info about the code being by ID.
then Zydare for enspiring me to keep playing FFCC EOT
then Superlink for getting me my furst hacked sets.
then KUJU for giving me the inspiriation to finish the code

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
someonewhodied,
no problem! the credit is ALL on you!
is you who did the hardwork~!
all i did was just telling you the item codes are created based on SLOTS and ID

EDIT: after seeing some actually manage to do something out of advise! i am really very happy!

Kuja66613666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way that you're coding NUs will doom you to a corrupt save file if you attempt to add the other Head/Body armors to that list, in the same way that the 9th neighbor house dooms a cartridge of AC:WW. Just letting you know...The Slot modifying codes must be found to create roughly the other 1/2 of each. Placing that many items into your inventory/storage is a bad idea...

Kuja66613666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 50 slots in the invo for holding each type of armor, and 150 in storage. Neither place alone has room for creating all this games items + all of its Dummy(NU) items for each category. Save while carrying more than 50 in your inventory, or over 150 in your storage, and you risk the safety of your saved file. I haven't tried coding SSB's code myself(Contained errors that prevented its execution,) but my experience with any game with an inventory that can be made to carry more items than normally allowed, is that your save file will be corrupted. Often even, it creates "dead" inventory slots, and saving with those on a cartridge game has done worse than corrupting my saves...Such as me having to get a code to unbrick the game.

Write off my experience all you like...In the end, I'm just trying to help to make sure that his save file isn't destroyed.
As such, I see no point in arguing with you any further, unless you have valid information to disprove this statement...

By the way, SSB's codes are to create ALL the items of the Head/Body armor categories, AND in the case of the Body Armor, tacking about 55 dummy items into it as well. This last post before this was merely to warn him of the potential danger of adding any more items to that code...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
did i argue with you? i was just asking you to elaborate because i don't understand

Thanks for sharing your experience LOL~! mpw i get what you mean!
is just a small matter that can be overcome but i will keep my mouth shut for good
it is not hard to figure it out

Kuja66613666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'd be able to figure it out...If I could get my ROM to work on my No$GBA 2.6.
I've tried patching the ARM7 with DS Lazy, and using the anti-piracy code. I get a Grey screen for about 2 seconds, then it goes to the usual, dreaded, re-insert cartridge screen.

Although now that I think about it, I could use a code that might actually be too challenging for my skill level, even if I could open the ROM and filter through the codes.

I'm now also looking for 2 codes, one for each of Head and Body Armor, that would increase the normal inventory size from 50 to 250 maximum slots for items. Or rather, it's more of a modification to a section of code already in place...I would have to apply it as sort of a direct patch to the game's programming, in a sense. But I strongly get the feeling that this is possible, and it would save a serious headache for someonewhodied if you gave him said codes. (We're kind of working at this, we've been communicating about hacking Nu items on Gamefaqs, until all the related topics were modded.)

Side note, I hate that on Gamefaqs, you not only get a group of ravenous beggars for these items, but a group of self-righteous mods that strikes down AR code topics whenever they're posted. I happen to be one of the people who owns most of them, and is on occasion hounded for these items, which is why I dramatically lowered my daily posting count there.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
kuja please wake up. i know you are trying to help someone but please get the fact right.people such as elixir and the other is trying to create codes or help someone.but as i continue to read your 4th post i find it very ridiculous.did elixir argue with you?NO.he is just trying to understand what you type in your 3rd post.your eyes are there for you to read and see not for you to blindly accuse someone or saying someone that isn't arguing with you ARGUED with you.

and don't tell me you don't understand that using cheats put some RISK to your game saves.every cheat will put at least 1% of risk to your save files.IF YOU ARE USING CHEATS BE PREPARED FOR THE RISK.Narin updates the cheat and people made the cheats and they will note down the cheats with RISKS.unless you don't download them.or use them.so if you are ready for the RISK then use them?f you are not ready don't isn't it simple?

Ok Now back to Topic.

Thanks everyone for the Hardwork Good bye

LOL!

and BTW For people who are requesting for cheats,please (CLICK HERE) READ THIS POST before requesting as this might solve your Problems!!

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and my code only adds about 97 items to each section (armor/helm) out of the available 150.

I just modded the all items in storage to point to a different range of items instead. (try comparing them with the originals)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
someonewhodied,

remember the item codes from the database is make by slots
you just find out whats the LAST proper items ID and add an offset on the ID will give you your first dummy (you might have done this)

after that put the dummy item on the 1st item slot to test what you want
if you can write a loop code that would be the best and it will give you the possible amount of dummies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work