Cheapest Passcard Device?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by jaxxster, Aug 28, 2009.

Aug 28, 2009

Cheapest Passcard Device? by jaxxster at 1:11 PM (837 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    Whats the cheapest card i can buy in stores in the uk that work as a passcard/nopass?

2. funem

Member funem Retro Powered..

United Kingdom
    Never seen any in the stores, Amazon UK and Ebay will no longer list them. If you want my advice buy it online, you may have to wait for delivery but it will be the fraction of the cost of getting it anywhere in the UK. Check the links on the front page of this site for retailers and check the forums for other peoples experience of buying online, there are plenty of existing threads about purchasing carts overe the internet.

3. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia
  4. funem

United Kingdom
    People knock Dealextreme but I have purched from them many may times with no problems so far, they just take a while to deliver, but they more than make up for it with their prices in my opinion.

5. jaxxster
    OP

Member jaxxster The Heretic

United Kingdom
    i was thinking of getting one of those action replay things to use a passcard from GAME

6. funem

United Kingdom
    Didnt think GAME still sold them.... not seen one in mine but if they sell them in yours then why not. Wasnt the Max Media Launcher used as a Nopass ?

Amazon have one listed if its so

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Media-Launcher...dp/B000N8UYSW... only about £5 ( have to add postage though )

7. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    Max Media Launcher IS a nopass. Its not just "used as" one. And Action Replay should also work, just hold select as you turn on. Only problem is it sticks out a bit. Which Max Media Launcher doesnt. I have a Max Media Launcher that came with my Max Media Dock and I've never had any problems with it. And its cheaper than an action replay, and you can use NitroHax to use Action Replay codes on games once you can run homebrew.

EDIT: The link above to the Max Media Launcher is broken. Here's a working one : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Media-Launcher...5017&sr=8-1

And if you can find something over 3p you want as well, postage will be free.