Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
yeahgeek are very reliable & fast shipping too. they also test all of their gateway cards before shipping to avoid any disappointments. :)

Hmm, maybe they only test the Red Card. But my Gateway blue card came from Yeahgeeks dead on arrival.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Hmm, maybe they only test the Red Card. But my Gateway blue card came from Yeahgeeks dead on arrival.

i doubt anyone would think about testing the blue card so yes this could happen. personally i never used the blue card,i prefer to use my R4i SDHC 3DS card which is compatible with all ds & 3ds firmwares to date. :)

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered from Yeahgeek and it's been more than 24 hours since they have Approved my payment. It hasn't reached the confirmed status yet. This is rather unusual, they usually confirm payments within 12 hours. I checked my bank and the money was taken out. I emailed support and they still hasn't gotten back to me.
I wonder how longer it will take...

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Well it seems that there has been quite a delay from yeahgeek, ordered last thursday morning and it's already sunday morning here, my package hasn't shipped. I recommended them to some of my friends and I hope they are not experiencing the delay as well.

My last order from them was fast but I was charged customs fees. Someone signed the package as commercial from some company... it was a bit weird.

Now, they asked for a photo of my card. I sent them the photo with infos hidden or covered.
Should I be worried now?

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you checked
Well it seems that there has been quite a delay from yeahgeek, ordered last thursday morning and it's already sunday morning here, my package hasn't shipped. I recommended them to some of my friends and I hope they are not experiencing the delay as well.

My last order from them was fast but I was charged customs fees. Someone signed the package as commercial from some company... it was a bit weird.

Now, they asked for a photo of my card. I sent them the photo with infos hidden or covered.
Should I be worried now?

is it good or what nirmonclosus?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

Should I be worried now?

i have made few orders with yeahgeek.com do not worry at all,they're honest & reliable seller,they don't usually ask for id or photo of payment card but maybe they're having some issues with some buyers in the philippines & this is why they're asking you for a photo of your card. if i was you i would send them email & remind them that i'm not a 1st time customer.

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
They asked me twice about the card similar to what eachmall ask their customers, anyway... I think I'm the only buyer from my country. Haha, atleast a repeat customer.

My package was very much delayed. But I got it anyway and am thankful. Yipee!

heroarc8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They asked me twice about the card similar to what eachmall ask their customers, anyway... I think I'm the only buyer from my country. Haha, atleast a repeat customer.

My package was very much delayed. But I got it anyway and am thankful. Yipee!

how long will it take to receive your parcel?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Bought mine at eachmall for $63 shipped, can confirmed its real. I am playing with it now, omega 2.1 of course I dun know how, but it take only 6 days to get here, ca considering shipping from china; us based even took longer for me sometimes lol

How long did it take for yours to get marked as shipped? I've bought from them in the past but it was always very fast.

.Den

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had their order cancelled by Eachmall? Did you really get your money back in the end? I'm quite worried right now. (Paid by MasterCard debit - TenPay.)
I've ordered there, and unfortunately haven't checked this forum beforehand as a friend of mine has had no problem with them. But after their "send me a photo of the credit card and your ID" verification bullshit and some lame excuses such as that my computer IP address doesn't match my shipping address and they'll have to cancel it, etc., I'm now quite worried to ever see my money again.

lidolinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long did it take for yours to get marked as shipped? I've bought from them in the past but it was always very fast.
I think it's about 3-4 days after placing my order. I was ready to wait another week after seeing the status shipped, then about 3 days later, maybe 4, the card arrived in my mail box.

Has anyone had their order cancelled by Eachmall? Did you really get your money back in the end? I'm quite worried right now. (Paid by MasterCard debit - TenPay.)
I've ordered there, and unfortunately haven't checked this forum beforehand as a friend of mine has had no problem with them. But after their "send me a photo of the credit card and your ID" verification bullshit and some lame excuses such as that my computer IP address doesn't match my shipping address and they'll have to cancel it, etc., I'm now quite worried to ever see my money again.
They didn't cancelled my order, but I cancelled my order on them. Something went wrong with my network connection, I ended up placing the order twice. I sent them an email, requested to cancel one of the order. There was no reply from them, but about 3 days later, one of the order status changed to refund. So based on my experience with them, I think they are legit.

Reactions: .Den

.Den

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just an eachmall.me update: The refund has finally been completed, so at least in this regard they are legit. But never more, thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC