Hacking Cheapest Gateway 3DS

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EachMall GW STILL not arrived so have now filed a paypal dispute, 6 weeks delivery time is just insane, i'll be ordering from someone like ZhuZhuchina, i've received goods from them in a little over a week before!
AVOID EACHMALL.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Urgh, good luck. I'm still waiting on my DSTwo from Eachmall, I checked the tracking number again yesterday and it finally came up - it was two weeks until they even posted it, but it arrived at some Heathrow distribution place yesterday so hopefully might get it this week.

hackotedelaplaqu

Trophies
Website
wiibrew.org
XP
Country
France
Eachmall order on 19 may STILL NOT arrived too.
Tracking is stuck on 'item sent to xxx' since more then 2 weeks.
I guess I'm screwed and it was my first and last buy on this site. I don't recommand.

ShocWave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I order from Eachmall all the time.
The shipping can take anywhere from 1 week to 2 months when you use the cheapest shipping option.
I think it depends on the plane/boat and whatever path it takes to get to you.

Once, I choose DHL and got dinged another $20 in brokerage fees when it arrived at my door.
So now, I just stick with regular parcel mail.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know what the cheapest option currently is for a gateway that's reliable? NH-Game doesn't have it on their ali-express store anymore for some reason and eachmall uses tenpay(no tanks).

If you can't find a reliable seller of Gateway 3DS ,please check our store.
We ship from USA local, though it will be several dollars expensive,
but you will receive the parcel in 1-4 days, without taxes of course,
and don't worry parcel lost too

wouldn't happen to have any coupons for us gbatemp members would you?

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Mine Gateway from Eachmall is stuck on "item sent to..." status since 26th may. Eachmall says on their site, that after sending item, it can take up to 25 days to arrive (excluding weekends I guess). I'll write here if Gateway arrive.

the item is shipped by boat so give it time

I thought it was shipped by airmail. Hah, if it was shipped by boat I think I'll wait another month...

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know what the cheapest option currently is for a gateway that's reliable? NH-Game doesn't have it on their ali-express store anymore for some reason and eachmall uses tenpay(no tanks).

wouldn't happen to have any coupons for us gbatemp members would you?

Thanks for your interesting.
First , our price is really very cheap now and have little profit;
Second, we ship from USA local & Singapore, arrive USA and most countries very fast;
third, we supply one year warranty;

Now, most flashcarts are very cheap ,except 3DS mode cards(Gateway 3DS, MT Card),
but the profit rate is low than the normal flashcarts.

In the future, if we have some discounts or promotions , of course, we will let GBAtemp member know it first:P

shusai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I ordered today at YeahGeek. I paid with Visa, so it should be no problem if something goes wrong.
A few hours after my order I already got a mail that it has been shipped. They also sent me a tracking number, which should be active in 48 hours.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered today at YeahGeek. I paid with Visa, so it should be no problem if something goes wrong.
A few hours after my order I already got a mail that it has been shipped. They also sent me a tracking number, which should be active in 48 hours.

keep us posted if the tracking number works, where its shipping from, how long and if its legit when you get it.

the site is only a few months old so its impossible to tell if its a scam site or not.

shusai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
keep us posted if the tracking number works, where its shipping from, how long and if its legit when you get it.

the site is only a few months old so its impossible to tell if its a scam site or not.
Yes, I'll do.

What I found out so far, YeahGeek was r4i-3ds.com before. As written here, some people did order there, so I hope it will be OK...

shusai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Today YeahGeek billed my credit card as "RK Trading Co.,Ltd" from Shenzen.
Unfortunately they do not bill in US$ but in Chinese Yuan, so instead of US$ 64.39 it is 422,09 CNY. On my Visa (in Euro) it shows up as 52 Euro, that would make about 70 US$...

Marv

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
How long it takes to package from eachmall to arrive (free shipping)?

Four weeks since "item sent to..." status and nothing arrived...

shusai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
My Gateway arrived today! :lol:
Less than two weeks, that was really fast.
Unfortunately I won't be home till next week so all I got for now is a picture. Looks good...

Foto.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1