Hardware Cheap Wii Remote Plus

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi GBAtemp.net,

Does anyone know where you can get official Wii Remote Plus controllers cheap? Or really good imitations?

Because I've bought two Motion Plus attachments a while ago and when I did I already wondered why they didn't put it in a new controller, so I wasn't rather happy when I heard about the Remote Plus iteration.

I already found this one, but I'm not sure yet about it and maybe you guys have more experience with it?

Thanks in advance!

G

geenlung

You can get a bunch of Wii Remote Plus if you get Flingsmash. I'm not sure if it's still on sale at Target, but it was $19.99 (for the game + black controller).

Nathan-NL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey, that might be a good idea, but I don't live in the USA and it says it's 'out of stock' on the website. (Also, don't know whether they ship to Europe)

Bumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FFS not being nasty but from the bloke next door, ebay or the car boot sale do we really give a sh*t, ok if they are giving them away we wanna know but hey please someone close this thread or there will be hundeds of pointless posts.

This is a Cracker Staff just delete them and send the guy a nice pm instead of letting people take the piss, poor bloke thinks he's helping people, he don't know he's reached the top of the tree.

Regards

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
what are you on about? someone asked a question, we answered! isnt that what forums are for? its not like the internets going to run out of space to make posts! chill out

Bumper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mrpinkeye said:
what are you on about? someone asked a question, we answered! isnt that what forums are for? its not like the internets going to run out of space to make posts! chill out

I do believe the op got sorted but if you think it's good for ppl to just post OH I GOT ONE AT THE CORNER SHOP.

KEWL

Regards

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sku_42787_1_small.jpg

this one is cheap clone

416zJSyyKML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

i bought this

quality is bad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)