Hacking Cheap slot 2?

spibbly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am not sure if this is in the right section, but anyway.... I have been wanting to get a slot 2 card, but they all seem relatively expensive. Does anyone know where to get one, preferably under $20? Thanks in advance.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Under $20? You are very funny.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just be aware its not a stand alone unit and requires a slot-1 card unless you use a gba exploader to flash a rom to the nor memory (also requires slot-1) then it can be used as a stand alone unit in a gba, sp, ect...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EZ Flash IV is about 35-40 or u can go the slot1 method and get supercard dstwo if your looking for GBA playing

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have to disagree with u, as TEMPgba is getting good.
Emulators can only get better until it hit the hardware limitation and, let's face it, there aren't perfect gba emulators even for PC... :(

When you have the choice of using the DS lite backward compatibility, which let's you play gba games without any need for emulation, why not use it? The DStwo is about the same price as slot-2 devices, plus in the future the DStwo will still be here but who knows when they'll stop producing the 3in1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...