kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i heard some mixed reviews about the easycap how its work okay but is a bad capture card for gaming but good for tutorials liek hacking the wii anyone can recommened me some cheap capture cards and even better some retail stores that sell them. I just went to the Source and Walmart in dufferin mall and none of them have any :(.

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
easycap and all other generic china capture sticks do have some real rubbish signal quality, so don't bother and look at ebay or other marketplaces for an secondhand capture card from hauppauge.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I heard the EasyCap is one of the best cards for gaming; many Zelda and SM64 streamers on Twitch.tv use the EasyCap.

I myself chose this, which works wonderfully with Windows 7 HP x64 for OoT speedruns.
The following apps are listed in order of least lag to most lag:
Debut Video Recorder Portable (0.05s - 0.1s) Suitable for gaming
ULead Studio (supplied software) / XSplit (0.15s - 0.2s) Suitable for gaming if you know what you need to press in advance (e.g. speedrunning)
VLC (0.5s - 0.6s) Not suitable for gaming
Windows Media Center (5s - 10s if it doesn't crash) Not suitable for use

One thing I'd recommend is running the console to a TV, then the TV's output to your comp. No lag when recording, lossless quality!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."