Chatting

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by RossR, Apr 17, 2009.

Apr 17, 2009

Chatting by RossR at 1:03 PM (754 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. RossR
    OP

Newcomer RossR Member

United Kingdom
    Hi i just got a DS the other day as did my girlfriend she live a few miles away from me i was wondering how could me and her chat to each other over the DS we both have the WiFi set up could any one shed some light please.

2. RossR
    OP

Newcomer RossR Member

United Kingdom
    Sorry for double post is there some sort of progrma that will work on our R4 cards to chat to each other?

3. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    Are we talking text, drawing, or voice chat? I have a couple of ideas depending on what you're after.

4. RossR
    OP

Newcomer RossR Member

United Kingdom
    Text or Voice chat would do us fine buddy Dawring to i suppose [​IMG] thanks.

5. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    For text chat, you could try a homebrew like Beup Live, which is an MSN client for the DS. There's also ClIRC (IRC) and DSAIM (AIM) if you'd prefer those, although a lot of people have trouble getting DSAIM working. For text and drawing, the commercial game Clubhouse Games/42 All-Time Classics basically has a wifi version of PictoChat built in. For voice chat, I'd recommend the commercial "game" Diary Girl, which is exactly what it sounds like, but which actually has a surprisingly robust voice chat client built in. If you don't mind it being plastered with pink stuff, girls and flowers, it works extremely well.

6. RossR
    OP

Newcomer RossR Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks alot buddy i got Beup Live working on My DS ill put it on my Girls later on