Charge me for what?!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be the ONLY person who noticed part of it says Tennesee, another part kentucky, and a 3rd part north carolina... call your local police to inform them of the letter scam, and tell them the address it was sent from.

>>>>>>>>>> FAKE AS FUCK <<<<<<<<<,

Yeah, I think you are, because after looking at it a bit more in depth, I see Kentucky, Kentucky, and Kentucky. The top, which may be the company's corporate office or parent company, looks like it might be Wisconsin or Michigan, but I do not see Tennessee nor North Carolina anywhere on there.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read inside the text of the picture he uploaded then removed, there is big capital letters with Tennessee, and towards the bottom is a slightly-blurred "North Carolina"

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this shit letter and I don't know why I got charge for $119. I read the letter and didnt say anything what is charge me. So here is video. Any of you have this letter before, please let me know ASAP.
Also please don't post the thread until after you watch the video.

First Contact a for a crdit check, at TRW or something of this nature, U can do this by applying for a credit card, when they turn you down, they will have to provide you with a credit statement quickly, or you can pay for oe yourself from TRW or Equifax, one of the other organization... (forgot its names now)

Then this billl is not if not listed, contacts these 2 organizations...

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ (Federal trade commission)

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx (internet crime agencies if connected with online activity.)

You could also file complaint with the better buiness bureau in thier area (see thier address). It gets results for cheap., still file to FTC.

they should gt you some results.

Good Luck,
Don't pay them directly until you are certain it's not a scam. I get them all the time...

far too many people just pay. FYI: They often target people on disability, SSI etc...... not that you are , just an interesting note. These people most often pay without checking for scams.
Don't sweat it.
Good Luck
Tyger

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's easy-peasy - he has the medical bill, he should call whoever issued it and ask whether they hired the company to collect or not. It's as simple as that.

leic7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@air2004
Were you referring to the 'Rolling Jubilee' debt forgiveness initiative, that was started by an activist group from the Occupy movement? If that's what you're referring to, I don't think I'd advise the OP to wait for such groups to come and pay off his debt, because 1)these groups can't cover everyone's debt in America, and 2)when they do, they usually choose to help those with very large medical debts.

To @bradzx; Is this $119 debt a relatively new debt, like, 1~2 months old? If it's that new, I would think it strange that the hospital would have given up on getting the money from you already and sold it to a collection agency.

Since you're not sure if this debt is even real, ask the collection agency (in writing) to provide the information on the debt they are collecting: sample letter

I wouldn't advise simply ignoring the letter, because if this thing is legitimate, and you ignore it, it can potentially ruin your credit report.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing because you tend to be so angry in your videos, he is wondering how you function around others. Though I am sure you're not always angry, just in moments of rage (like, when you shoot a video). Merry Christmas by the way.
Yeah. I never see this letter before until someone mention it and I completely forgot to pay hospital bills.
He means he's trying to be a dick, ignore him.
Oh ok.
Is this $119 debt a relatively new debt, like, 1~2 months old? If it's that new, I would think it strange that the hospital would have given up on getting the money from you already and sold it to a collection agency.

Since you're not sure if this debt is even real, ask the collection agency (in writing) to provide the information on the debt they are collecting: sample letter

I wouldn't advise simply ignoring the letter, because if this thing is legitimate, and you ignore it, it can potentially ruin your credit report.
This is new. I never see this letter because I forgot pay last month or this month.

no_chocobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you forgot your medicare card for that visit, they can still bill medicare for it and probably get your debt reduced

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No it's a pretty valid question, and i'm pretty sure several tempers would love to know the answer.

No, it's a stupid question. You can ask the same thing for any member on this site. How do you function in society when not everything is Anime? How does Gahars function when not everything can be a pun? How can I function when I can't be a dick to everybody?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, a mixture of that and herbert the pervert +1