Changing the supercard ds one cheat menu format?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by em2241992, Apr 5, 2009.

1. em2241992
    OP

Member em2241992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there any possibly way to change the layout of the supercard ds one cheat code menu, make it easier to work with, because sub codes on the cheat menu are terrible. Is there any way to do that, or run a different firmware on the card, like the ysmenu does on r4?

2. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    You can run the DSTT or YSMenu on the SuperCard DS One. But the only thing is that you will have different save so you will be doing a lot of renaming. I forgot how to install the DSTT and YSMenu but what you do is put the DSTT Firmware and YSMenu onto the root of your SD Card. At least that is what I think you need to do, report back and tell me if anything happens.

And... Carefully pick the DSTT firmware. You should pick the firmware that does not have the fake killer firmware. At least that way, you are sure it won't mess up your SuperCard [​IMG]

3. em2241992
    OP

Member em2241992 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I found the bliss triple loader, thanks a lot now i just gotta figure how to use my new firmware, again thanks a lot