Hacking Changing languages back and forth on Pokémon games

YukidaruPunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a cartridge of Pokémon Y that came with my 3DS. I don't play Pokémon games, but I started a save file in it before installing CFW on my 3DS. One of the reasons I bought a 3DS was so I could play games in Spanish and French, and thus get acquainted with the languages.

I remember when first booting the game it was very specific in saying you could not change the language once it was chosen. I wish I could change it back and forth between English and French, but I didn't want to lose my progress or keep separate saves because of that.

Is there any way of changing languages in-game once I started it? How? I heard something about PKMS, which seemed like a save editor but I didn't manage to find anything about changing the in-game language in the wiki.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a cartridge of Pokémon Y that came with my 3DS. I don't play Pokémon games, but I started a save file in it before installing CFW on my 3DS. One of the reasons I bought a 3DS was so I could play games in Spanish and French, and thus get acquainted with the languages.

I remember when first booting the game it was very specific in saying you could not change the language once it was chosen. I wish I could change it back and forth between English and French, but I didn't want to lose my progress or keep separate saves because of that.

Is there any way of changing languages in-game once I started it? How? I heard something about PKMS, which seemed like a save editor but I didn't manage to find anything about changing the in-game language in the wiki.
Nope

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.