Hacking Question Changing game languages without rebooting

QueenMawina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is there a way to change the switch system language without rebooting? or force a game to play itself in the language i want without changing system language?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a way to change the switch system language without rebooting? or force a game to play itself in the language i want without changing system language?
If you're using atmosphere:

Support was added for configuring language/region on a per-game basis.
This is managed by editing atmosphere/titles/<title id>/config.ini for the game.
To edit title language, edit override_config!override_language.
The languages supported are ja, en-US, fr, de, it, es, zh-CN, ko, nl, pt, ru, zh-TW, en-GB, fr-CA, es-419, zh-Hans, zh-Hant.
To edit title region, edit override_config!override_region.
The regions supported are jpn, usa, eur, aus, chn, kor, twn.

Zddddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yep they're not there by default, you'll have to create them if you want to change language/region settings.

Thank you for the reply. I just put "override_config!override_language=ja" inside the config.ini file but it still display English. Is there any specific format? If yes please teach me, thanks!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the reply. I just put "override_config!override_language=ja" inside the config.ini file but it still display English. Is there any specific format? If yes please teach me, thanks!
That looks like it should work, are you sure you got the right titleid for the game you're trying to change?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: