Changing difficulty via Hexedit on FE Awakening?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by CyKoDeLiC, Aug 14, 2016.

1. CyKoDeLiC
    OP

CyKoDeLiC GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Hey, I startet to finally play FE Awakening. As I thought the insane difficulty is too hard, no at Chapter 6 the game on hard gets pretty boring. Is there a possible way to change the difficulty in my savegame via HEXEDIT? I don't want to start over again...

2. Jeido_Uran

Jeido_Uran Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    France
    If you skip all the cutscenes it's not long at all to get back to Chap 6 on a lower difficulty, especially on Normal. Should take you between 30 min and 1 hour. I don't know if hexediting it is possible, and if it'd fuck up the save or not. My advice would be to just start over.

3. sleepymanakete

sleepymanakete GBAtemp Regular

Mar 10, 2016
    United States
  4. Jeido_Uran

Jeido_Uran Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    France
    I was talking about Awakening which I actually played way more than Fates, tho my native language isn't english so deep apologises if there was any typo or anything :S I meant that just restarting a new save at a lower difficulty would probably be the safest and fastest way, reaching Chap 6 on Normal/Difficult is really quick, only Lunatic and Luna+ takes an awful lot of time.