Hacking Changed Micro SD to Uma0, now can't acces to anything

Raibakuoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, yesterday my new 128gb sd card came, I'll copy all my stuff from a 32gb card and everything ok.

I was looking for stuff to fill it and then install SwitchSD2Vita, had a 4gb Vita Card, so I think on using that card for roms, the card is Empty, has nothing on it.
Stupidly Choose to switch my SD Card to Uma0, then Reboot the Vita, but now is just reading the Vita Card, that card has not VitaShell, Molecular Shell or anything.
Creating a second TaiHen archive on te microSD with the SD as a Ux0, could fix it?
Because my TaiHen is on Ur0...

I dont have idea what to do.

Last edited by Raibakuoh,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that might work. I believe tai looks for the config.txt in a specific order just like dashlaunch and its launch.ini on the 360. I'd suggest reinstalling molecular shell and go from there. that's what I'd do personally. that way you can just change the config.txt . I guess you'd have to do that anyway, so just change the one on ur0.

Reactions: Raibakuoh

Raibakuoh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks, that works, had to install it on the 4gb vita card, pressing L before boot to turn off enso, then from VitaShell transfer Switch.SD2Vita and worked like a charm, now I can even access the 4gb card as Uma0, (Before that I can't because I give away to my niece the 8gb vita card that came with myt console, and just wanted her 4gb card because the SD2Vita looks chink as hell, and I know someday is gonna break, I just put the 4gb card and formated)
Im gonna put my old consoles roms there.

Thanks GBAtemp

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the sd2vita carts look pretty cheap now that it's being mass produced. however, it beats the hell out of using an actual, overpriced memory card. :D

Reactions: Raibakuoh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F