• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Change your avatar/pic for a good reason !!

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
War is not a solution !!

Share my opinion and change your avatar/pic now.

Nah bro.
You're not the boss of me.
I support peace, but not these kinds of "movements".
Especially when commotion for wars and disasters is so selective (north of the equator + Australia).
My prayers shall suffice for this.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
War is not a solution !!

Share my opinion and change your avatar/pic now.
I do get what you are trying to do but changing avatars is not a solution. It will achieve nothing. Putin isn't gonna check the temp and think shit I better end this horrible unjust war because a few temp members have changed their avatar. Ukrainians aren't gonna pop up on the temp and be all thankfully for the fact that a few members have changed their avatar in support. Ect ect

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Let me think about it...
Where can I find a pic of Putin as a cute gal?
nEMR233.jpg

tomberyx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I do get what you are trying to do but changing avatars is not a solution. It will achieve nothing. Putin isn't gonna check the temp and think shit I better end this horrible unjust war because a few temp members have changed their avatar. Ukrainians aren't gonna pop up on the temp and be all thankfully for the fact that a few members have changed their avatar in support. Ect ect

Yes, that's right, what can an avatar do? Nothing for Putin! That's for sure. But as a sign that we don't share POOtin's intentions.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
...but on the other hand it could be the one thing that pushes him to crash the ISS into America and launch all the nukes.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1