mOSU_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently came up with the idea to move to France when I graduate college or something. However, I'd be moving from a "U" territory to an "E" territory. Here's some info:

- I already have a 3DS with a metric boatload of saves.
- I have an NNID also used for my Wii U.
- I have a Nintendo account linked thereto.
+ My purchases are:
++ Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Run (CTR)
++ Pokémon Red (CTR, 1991)
++ Absolute Reversi (CTR, 2009)
++ Snipperclips (HAC)

Should I replace my 3DS and games with "E" ones? I would very much like to IF I can do it without losing anything I can't easily get back.

Also, is this a clone of https://gbatemp.net/questions/change-region-if-moving.4818/?

Solution
I...Are...w8..."you're 13"...are you incredibly gifted to graduate college around summer 2020?
Your devices may not stand the test of time if you plan to go about graduating from college the "normie" way (roughly a decade from now if you're in the seventh grade and matriculate to graduate high school around 2025, then enter and graduate a four-year college, with no breaks in-between, leaves you at 2029-ish), so.....Either way, the biggest issue you may cross, would be the method you use to charge your devices. Europe (and pretty much every country on Earth) uses a different plug/adapter, so you might want to look into getting a really good power inverter.

TL; D even try to R
1. Graduate High School.
2. Save money for a plane ticket to...

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I...Are...w8..."you're 13"...are you incredibly gifted to graduate college around summer 2020?
Your devices may not stand the test of time if you plan to go about graduating from college the "normie" way (roughly a decade from now if you're in the seventh grade and matriculate to graduate high school around 2025, then enter and graduate a four-year college, with no breaks in-between, leaves you at 2029-ish), so.....Either way, the biggest issue you may cross, would be the method you use to charge your devices. Europe (and pretty much every country on Earth) uses a different plug/adapter, so you might want to look into getting a really good power inverter.

TL; D even try to R
1. Graduate High School.
2. Save money for a plane ticket to see if you even like being in another country.
3. Check how you'll cope with different voltages (inverter, solar power bank, regular power bank, etc,.)
4. Get a crystal ball and some classes in reading fortunes.

Super TL....
No. Keep your games, you're losing nothing of value, besides your time.

And, hey, try not to make duplicate posts....there's a reason no one else answered you.

Solution

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
H1B1, the posts were made 2 minutes apart, probably an accidental duplicate.

To answer your question.. I would just use the stuff you already have. There's nothing stopping you from using your U content on your U device when you are in an E territory.
Besides, when would all this happen? What are the odds that you'd buy new stuff for those consoles, to make it worth replacing with E versions? I mean, one option would be to buy a cheap second hand E console while keeping the old stuff you own.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Issac really? Could have sworn one was created Friday (Friday at 7:13 PM) and one was created Saturday (Saturday at 12:11 AM)? Unless you had a moment and you're referring to Quantumcats' blog, as those were created within minutes of posting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night