Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Gelums, Dec 5, 2016.
Me and my friend somehow have the same friend codes after transfer and I cannot add him. Lmao
Maybe something went wrong after the transfer.
Do you have the same NNID on both 3DS?
No we don't
I don't think you can, the only way is to format AND restore your Data.
1. Backup your sysNAND
2. Format the system using TinyFormat
3. Load up Decrypt9WIP on boot (since you have A9LH)
4. Navigate to SysNAND Options -> System Save Dump...
5. Select "Dump friendsave.bin" and press A -- this is a new Friend Code and it is already randomised after format
6. Restore your NAND
7. Finally inject the new friendsave.bin file!
8. Reboot and go back to Friend List to see if your Friend Code is now different...
Will give it a try, thanks! (:
Looks like it worked out! Thanks!
No problem! I was able to split my Friend List if it hits to 100 limit.
Will I need to backup and restore the contents of the SD card?
You don't have to format. You can just delete the Friend Module save data with GM9, but oh well.
I haven't done anything yet.
If I delete the friend module save will it automatically provide a new one?
Yes. You'll lose all your friends though.
can you explain how to delete the Friend Module save data with GM9?
Launch GM9 as an A9LH payload, browse to nand:/data/<ID0>/sysdata/00010032/, and delete the file inside. That's it.
you just saved me a lot of time thanks
Thanks, dude. This is simple af.
I also had a same Friend Code as my brother's 3DS (injected my friendsave.bin to his system) since he has their friend codes and I didn't randomise it first to make my own Friend List while setting up Luma3DS + A9LH on my 3DS, I'm an idiot xD