Homebrew cfw on 11.2

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikr, that spider browser exploit has feelings for other spider browser exploits of the same sex.
i meant in the 90's insult kinda way, not literally . . . but i laughed at the wording you used there . . . i use that to describe homosexuality

side note my homosexual friends have learned to get over how often i say gay around them . . . just like it does not bother me to hear my friends (who aren't black) say "my n****"

Reactions: Giodude

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i meant in the 90's insult kinda way, not literally . . . but i laughed at the wording you used there . . . i use that to describe homosexuality

side note my homosexual friends have learned to get over how often i say gay around them . . . just like it does not bother me to hear my friends (who aren't black) say "my n****"
Let me have a joke XD

Reactions: wormdood

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't follow video guides. It was only yesterday that a video bricked a few 1000 3dses since the maker left his otp.bin in the downloads.
https://3ds.guide/
Follow the holy 3ds hacking guide already updated for safehax.
did he actually give out his otp? either hes retarted or being a complete ass and bricking people for fun

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep he did give out his otp and is now doing free hardmods for people.
wait so if he failed me once he would have me trust him again (and let me guess) i would have to pay shipping to send my 3ds to this person who already fucked me over . . . lol how sad for those who used his video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5