ServH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, guys.
I have news, I just formatted in fat32 my old SD of (32GB) and I have put in the root the boot and the license, I have started the CFW and it has worked without problems.
So the problem is related to the 265gb SD.
Now in Windows when I try to format it in fat32 it doesn't give me the option... is there any software recommended for this? I've tried formatting in exFAT and putting the boot and license back but it doesn't work with that format.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, guys.
I have news, I just formatted in fat32 my old SD of (32GB) and I have put in the root the boot and the license, I have started the CFW and it has worked without problems.
So the problem is related to the 265gb SD.
Now in Windows when I try to format it in fat32 it doesn't give me the option... is there any software recommended for this? I've tried formatting in exFAT and putting the boot and license back but it doesn't work with that format.
Yeah. Need to use guiformat to do so. It's a separate tool, will allow you to format anything bigger than 32gb (or was it 16?) to fat32.
Now to get around the 4gb limitation, either split your Xci's and nsps to use/install them, or push the nsps via the various installer tools that allow installation from pc via USB, or set up your own nut server. SX has a copy of a tool for this purpose, SX server is it called iirc

ServH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's perfect.
But I think I'll return this 256 card and buy another, because I would like to have everything more comfortable dragging the files and that's it.
Why... ask something idiot anyway. With the 256gb card formatted in fat32 if I put the boot and the license and "works", then can I format it with the option that brings the switch to stay in extFAT? or this is impossible and I just invented it? hahah

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's perfect.
But I think I'll return this 256 card and buy another, because I would like to have everything more comfortable dragging the files and that's it.
Why... ask something idiot anyway. With the 256gb card formatted in fat32 if I put the boot and the license and "works", then can I format it with the option that brings the switch to stay in extFAT? or this is impossible and I just invented it? hahah
Of course you could reformat it to exfat then, but it could as well just end up not working again, as it did before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer