Hacking CFW and PSN Question

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am trying to get on PSN store with CFW i have rebug installed. i just want to download my legit games only from download list and that's i don't want to play online. i just want to play and download my legit PSN games. i have not installed anything other then mutil-man and rebug tool box. is there just a way to avoid a ban using this or not worth it?

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been using the feature that's built into cobra CFW with no issues. Although I just use my PS3 to play games never been on the store.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try psn patch. there's no 100% guarantee, but that's the best we have atm. I guess the best word of advice is to be inconspicuous while online. don't do anything that would normally point you out. I got banned once (both account and system), and I'm not really sure why, so be careful.

Terrorize420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to disable syscalls that allow psn to know your on cfw before signing in

ive always just used webman key combo (i think r1 n triangle) to clear history and disable syscalls then i sign in but theres other hombrew that do the same

i dont think people get banned for just having cfw as long as syscalls are disabled you will get banned if you mod newer games online any COD after BO2

ive also logged in without disabling syscalls to mess with param.sfo editing in real time to change the game im playing to say dumb stuff and im still not banned on that account so might just be a lil luck also

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's certainly better than the first but it's not awesome either.