Hacking Cfg usb loader

Loonytu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to partitions on my HD drive both 32bit I use one for my wii games and gamecube games but I dont have enough room to put all my gamecube games on so I put them in my second partition but when I go to change cfg USB loader to second partition it crashes . Can I just put all my gamecube games on my second partition and change the first partition to ntfs so nintendont can recognize the 32bit .what I'm trying todo is let cfg usb loader show both my wii and gamecube games in the list

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to partitions on my HD drive both 32bit I use one for my wii games and gamecube games but I dont have enough room to put all my gamecube games on so I put them in my second partition but when I go to change cfg USB loader to second partition it crashes . Can I just put all my gamecube games on my second partition and change the first partition to ntfs so nintendont can recognize the 32bit .what I'm trying todo is let cfg usb loader show both my wii and gamecube games in the list
Make it all fat32 one partition

ca032769

INFOCOM Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I could it's a 3tb hard drive it only formats around 2tb for 32bit and I dint have enough room to store all the games on the 2 Tb hard drive

You should be able to use FAT32 GUI Formatter to make it a single FAT32 32k partition.

Click on my the [MY WII SYSTEMS] below in my signature and then the last link shown. You will find the link for FAT32 GUI Formatter in that post.

I'm successfully using 4TB, 8TB & as of the last couple days a 10TB Western Digital Drive as one single FAT32 partitioned drive.

Last edited by ca032769,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1