Hacking CFG USB loader stopped loading games from usb

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to have an issue again, so i hacked my wii 4.3u like 2 days ago, i put some games on my usb flash drive and it worked with cfg usb loader, so i played the sims 3, wii music and a kirby game, but today i added another game (just dance 3) and got my usb back to the wii and now it won't load ANY of the games, when i load cfg usb loder it loads as normal, i can see my games in coverflow and everything but when i load select a game to load, it stops and freezes here:
zuzyu.jpg

and it stays there, not even a black screen, and USB loader gx doesn't works either.
help please! thanks in advance :(

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install the recommended ioss with modmii but modmii says that some files are missing or invalid, what should i do? wait?

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooh i see, thanks for the information, but is there another way to fix my problem then?, my usb games suddenly stopped working after i added just dance 3 to my usb, maybe y uninstalled something, but i already installed the 249 and 250 ios again, if those ios are installed, am i supposed to be able to play? or am i missing something?

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks! i really need help!, i tried pretty much everything i can think of, updating cfg usb loader, installing 249 and 250 ioss' and i have tried the games on wiiflow, cfg loader and usb loader gx, but nothing, i hope modmii comes back soon :( , thanks for your help so far! ;)

Koolestplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOOOHOO! i made it work without modmii!, i just reinstalled the d2x cIOS with an update or fix that i found on this forum this is the cIOS:
http://code.google.com/p/d2x-cios/downloads/list it says "Fix" so i though it was the righ one.

and here's the installer to install it without modmii:
http://code.google.com/p/d2x-cios-installer/downloads/list (i downloaded the latest stable version, it says "Featured")

then on my wii i ran the installer and installed the fix cIOS not the v6 default one, with base 57 and the 249 IOS.

After that, my usb games work in CFG USB Loader!!! :D

Hope it helps more people with the same problem!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: