Hacking CFG USB loader freezes at start up logo "cfg"

Locoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, I have been following the thread for a couples of weeks since I got myself a new Wii u and started to mod it, but let's get to the point.

I have been using an old cfg usb loader for a few weeks and my only wii backup game was smb brawl with some gamecube games, which I don't know why they show up in the cfg loader ( I use nintendon't for it). This loader didnt recognize my Toshiba HDD at in the beggining, I had to unplug/plug it in order to recognize my hdd and choose the partition (I made 2 partitions) and when I tried to start brawl it didnt let me. After deactivating the reload ios option it worked and let me boot the game, but today the booting problem came back even with the ios reload option deactivated and I decided to use an updated version of CIOS and cfg loader (I thought the outdated loader was the problem). The results weren't as I expected...

When I load the cfg usb loader while my hdd is plugged in, it freezes at start up (cfg logo) and I have to do a hard reset. If my external hdd is unplugged, the loader wont freeze and it will tell me that there is no usb/hdd to read. So when I plug it in it reads my HDD at once and my wii backup boots perfectly. The problem is that I do not want to unplug/plug my hdd everytime I want to play my wii backups. I believe this problem is because of the new loader since the game boots fine, which I guess it means that the CIOS d2x work as they should be. In case you guys are wondering how I set it up, this is how: dx2 v10 beta53 alt. vWii. base 56,57,58. ios slot: 249,250,251.

I really don't know exactly what to do...try a different CIOS? another cfg usb loader? would you guys please recommend me one if that would be the problem? thanks.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using d2x v10-beta52 and see if that helps. Beta53 has compatibility issues with some games and hard drives. Its only purpose is to allow you to use a USB port other than port 0 for your hard drive.

Locoxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using d2x v10-beta52 and see if that helps. Beta53 has compatibility issues with some games and hard drives. Its only purpose is to allow you to use a USB port other than port 0 for your hard drive.
Hey, I did what you suggested(install the v10 beta52) and it did not work, it still freezes at start up and I have to do hard reset/ unplug-plug in order to make it work. My cfg usb loader is v70 -249 (that"s what it shows in the freezing screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto