nitraiolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello,
I've just finished the patch for Cfg Usb Loader v70 MOD r65 that restores the cheats download function.
See attached patch. I cannot post links now, if someone wants the dol file (ios249 or ios222 version) please pm me.

bye

Attachments

• cfg70r65_cheatfix.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 372

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
1 post

images

nitraiolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I modified r65 simply because it is the lastest binary released on google code site. I've not checked the more recent revisions on svn. I've just saw the change was already done in another release. I'll test it soon today.
Thanks!

nitraiolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I've checked the r78 patch by pabloacurielz. It works but simply removes referer from the downloadfile_fname() function. Referer sometime is used by sites to allow the access of the contents. My patch leaves the referer in downloadfile_fname() adds a downloadfile_noreferer_fname() function and it's wrapper downloadfile_noreferer() and in cheats.c calls the noreferer instead the original one. This allow the cheats download from geckocodes but allow also the use of referer if needed in the other calls. I agree this is a quick and dirty patch, the best way is adding a parameter to the original cople downloadfile() / downloadfile_fname() but such change in the http functions interface implies a review of the entire source code to fix every call to these functions. I've ported my philosophy to r78 and here is the patch.
Thanks!

Attachments

• cfg70r78_cheatfix.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 261

Frucoboti

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I've checked the r78 patch by pabloacurielz. It works but simply removes referer from the downloadfile_fname() function. Referer sometime is used by sites to allow the access of the contents. My patch leaves the referer in downloadfile_fname() adds a downloadfile_noreferer_fname() function and it's wrapper downloadfile_noreferer() and in cheats.c calls the noreferer instead the original one. This allow the cheats download from geckocodes but allow also the use of referer if needed in the other calls. I agree this is a quick and dirty patch, the best way is adding a parameter to the original cople downloadfile() / downloadfile_fname() but such change in the http functions interface implies a review of the entire source code to fix every call to these functions. I've ported my philosophy to r78 and here is the patch.
Thanks!

Hello,
How to install this patch? I don't know what to do with this file.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)