Hacking Question CDNSP bob mac tutorial

Zedris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know of a guide or can explain how to make cdnsp from bob work on mac? i can not get it to work for anything.

benson733

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone know of a guide or can explain how to make cdnsp from bob work on mac? i can not get it to work for anything.

Click the Instructions text file in the bob folder you downloaded. The first thing is to use the command prompt/terminal to put in a string of commands. Then run the batch file and it should work as expected. Also when you installed python did you make sure to allow path? It's a checkbox on like the first page of the install.

Last edited by benson733,

Zedris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click the Instructions text file in the bob folder you downloaded. The first thing is to use the command prompt/terminal to put in a string of commands. Then run the batch file and it should work as expected. Also when you installed python did you make sure to allow path? It's a checkbox on like the first page of the install.
im not getting the tick on any of the pages for path, also installed 3.7 and ran the pip commands from the readme and still keep getting nothing on my mac, while my windows version runs perfectly fine. i dont get whats going on

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.