CBHC and GameCube injects HELP

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ElBuenTelle, Nov 6, 2019.

1. ElBuenTelle
    OP

ElBuenTelle Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Mexico
    I just recently install CBHC on my Wii U and it's amazing that I no longer require to use sigoatches anymore everytime I wanted to play a GameCube/Wii inject but now my GameCube won't work, they'll freeze my console with a black screen.
    All of my games with Dlcs, virtual console and Wii injects work perfectly fine except for my GameCube games and I don't know what to do.
    Before I installed CBHC I used Haxchi and to create the injects I used TeconMoon Injector and everything worked just fine.

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Well ... you have to activate the normal Haxchi only once so that Sigpatches are activated. After all, it doesn't have to be done EVERY time. But hey, its okay.

Bad iso files maybe? Bad dump i mean?!

jeannotte likes this.
  3. ElBuenTelle
    OP

ElBuenTelle Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Mexico
    I recently uninstalled both haxchi and cbhc to see if the problem still persisted

Bad iso files maybe? Bad dump i mean?![/QUOTE]

That's what I'm guessing, I've been testing with Pokemon Colosseum but I had a bunch of games that all worked with no problem, all try some of them again and see what happens.

jeannotte likes this.
  4. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Otherwise try nintendont.

jeannotte likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted