1. Logan97

OP Logan97 G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t

United States

In the latest news of Jun 29, 2014, today Catlateral Damage the game has successfully reached its 40,000$ funding goal on Kickstarter. With only 12 days left, it has come sooner than expected, and now Chris Chung (The creator of the game) is keeping its eye out for a PS4, PC, and Ouya version hopefully. Now since Chris Chung (The creator of the game), and his awesome team have reached their goal, they are now planning to stretch their project by adding bonus levels like a grocery store, a museum and a pet store. Now aside from the PS4 version at $100k, In addition if they get 70k they'll add Steamworks integration for easier modding, and so on. Catlateral Damage the game is expected to launch in November of this year.

Now what is this game considered? Is this a game to waste time on or a game to be entertained by? It is probably in the middle, and with that being said, you see what yall did now lol, now we got Goat Simulator game, and now this.

:arrow:Source

2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Goat simulator has started a very disturbing trend.

3. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    ...Can this blatant, cash-in pander-handling sink any lower?

Trick question, the answer is yes, always yes.

Guild McCommunist likes this.
  4. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    Logan97: Just a small heads up, before you post your topics, we'd recommend highlighting all the text in the post and then hitting the small eraser button located in the top left hand corner of the editor to remove any traces of word processor formatting. It basically kills the formatting so that it makes it more consistent with the font that the portal uses. ;)

Logan97 likes this.
  5. Sterling

Sterling GBAtemp's Silver Hero

United States
    This looks fun for like ten seconds. I think there's several ways to make it more fun. Like being able to explore outside and get into places where cats have no business (like a rocket to the moon). This could be really fun, but right now it's so fucking shallow.

6. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feels like Goat Simulator and Octodad have started, or resurrected?, a trend I don't like.

7. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    Simulator simulator simulator, Now on Kickstarter simulator.

I bet that would become a game as well.

8. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Romania
    I lost it a little here... :P
    I just can't understand how the hell can people pay money for these kind of poor excuses called games?!
    Goat simulator was stupid enough and now this? I hate goats and after goat simulator I hate them even more... Why? Because they're annoying and I just want to punch them every time I see one, yes even baby goats.
    These poor game excuses are just money grabbers and nothing else....It seems that simulators are the new trend in gaming and for some strange reason people are buying them.... Keep in mind that here I'm talking about stupid simulators like this, not the decent ones out there, so don't quote me on that.
    I know that none gives a shit, but this is the truth and my opinion...

9. Gahars

Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    I can't believe we're 7 responses in and none of us called this a Cat-tastrophe yet.

Shameful display.

10. grossaffe

grossaffe GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I cat believe you didn't do that in your initial scratching post

11. Alchemilla

Alchemilla GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd buy it. And I will. I've always wondered what it was like to be an asshole and a cat at the same time.

12. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    Honestly, this is the only one I'm *remotely* interested in, just because I like cats. Like Sterling said, if they add more to it like outdoor exploration and let you do other things like triggering stuff and whatnot, I'd be more inclined to buy.

13. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 As Seen On GBATempTV

United States
    [​IMG]

That's what'll be next

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Catlateral, Damage, (Video