Catching up

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by random8401, Dec 22, 2008.

Dec 22, 2008

Catching up by random8401 at 9:28 AM (687 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. random8401
    OP

Newcomer random8401 Newbie

United States
    Hello, it's been a while, I got a M3 DS Real perfect bundle when it first came out last year or so, I haven't touched it in a very long time due to frustration of the gba saves not saving. The system would save the game (Fire Emblem) and everything was okay... until I turned off the power. When I turned it back on, my save was gone and I had to start Fire Emblem over. I did this 4 times before getting fed up with it and just stopping the ds all together.

Well, I got the urge to play it again. I glanced the forums but didn't really search hard because most of the file posts are old.
    Could someone please link me to the latest files to set up my card? I have the M3 DS Real Loader v4.2a X35 firmware. I'm missing the latest Cheat.db and anything else they might of added since.

Also if it's not too much trouble, could someone please link me to some good skin sites? Most of the ones here are for M3 Simply I believe. I'm still googling the stuff, but if you guys know a good place...

This is probably pushing it... but also... any new info on the card and tricks for it. (No need to quote the first couple of pages in the stickies, but maybe some info from page ~13 in the middle of the chatter)

Thanks ahead of time for helping me get back on my feet.

2. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    Sakura skins
    Sakura user guide

Notice that they all come from the same sticky thread?

tinyurl.com/m3sakura

3. Sportsmaniac1322

Member Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    ^Proud of your thread are you?^ [​IMG]

Anyways for your last question Sakura is the new trick. You now have 2 firmwares in 1(well really 3, but the iTouchDS firmware is useless), and the best GUI out there. I've never had any problems with saving GBA games either. As long as you never take the expansion pack out you should be fine.