Castlevania Judgement

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by ultragunner, Dec 2, 2008.

Dec 2, 2008

Castlevania Judgement by ultragunner at 11:57 AM (1,387 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. ultragunner
    OP

Member ultragunner GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    I just got castlevania judgement and I like it. Its a good fighting game. [​IMG]

2. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You're not the only one who likes it. It seems to be quite a cult hit. People seem to dislike it at first and then get addicted to it.

Even though it has quite a few flaws, I like it as well [​IMG]

3. Touchay

Newcomer Touchay Member

Netherlands
    from what ive seen i dont like the game at all im an mvc player so i know how to air combo n stuff
    and ive done the tutorials but only 1 hit button man iono

4. Rammoth

United States
    I don't know about the gamecube controller, but if you use wii remote + nunchuk, there are 2 hit buttons. Sort of.

One involves just shaking your remote for your regular moves. Then there's B + remote for your special moves. Both with their own different combinations.

5. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    There's no combos in this game? [​IMG]

6. Rammoth

United States
    Yes there is. If you don't count the 99 hit combo's from the cutscenes, you should be able to make 10-15 hit combo's quite easy after a tiny bit of practice

7. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    Awesome. As long as there's combos then I'm satisfied. I'm talking about combos where you connect light punch and light kicks though. Not a one move 15 hit attack.

8. cdn_bacon

Newcomer cdn_bacon Advanced Member

Canada
    I just played it for the first time this evening and it is alright. I am having a tough time VS Grant. Anyone else feel that the controls seem a little slow and unresponsive at times?

9. NosferatuZODD

Newcomer NosferatuZODD Member

United States
    Controls take some getting used to but overall I'm really impressed with the production value and how well they incorporated the CV mythos.

10. DST3mp

Newcomer DST3mp Member

United States
    I think its ok but imo the only thing it got right on the single player is the Multiplayer, and Arcade mode, Castle mode sucks and they are nuts if they think we are going to go trough it 12 times to get all the items and Story is awful, I hate most of the new art style, the gameplay itself is not that bad but the controls sometimes get annoying with the wii mote, the gameplay itself does not have enough depth for me, too simplistic and not as fun as say powerstone or soul calibur, id say its an average tittle and I like some of castlevanias.

11. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I've spent a long time on it and I dunno if its because the people who enjoy it haven't played many fighters or its just me but I fount it to be pretty mediocre.

I've seen worse spin off fighters but its not a game I'm gonna remember this time next year.

12. Xellos2099

Member Xellos2099 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Did anyone here got the game working on wii softmod backuplauncher? I got the game to load but I can't control at all beside home and power button.