Misc castlevania judgement friend codes here!!

Apocalyptix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question... Do you guys have any suggestion on how to improve the wi-fi mode performance, or are you all experiencing a lot of lag as well? I'm down to play, but it's difficult/annoying to play it slow-mo style
smile.gif

Thanks

hypkittyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
i'll edit my post as soon as i get death and dracula unlocked.
i already have dracula. anyways kinda bored of playing against the computer on my castlevania judgment. ireallycrave player vs player. its getting to the point where i erm play with myfood and kill them in the end. my fav characters to play are aeon allucard and carmilla sofar. i like playing as dracula but hes such a heavy combo hitter it wouldnt be fair. anyways maybe i can start playing aorund with my food if it doesn't have artifical intelligence? lmfao

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hypkittyer said:
GhostFaceLoser said:
i already have dracula. anyways kinda bored of playing against the computer on my castlevania judgment. ireallycrave player vs player. its getting to the point where i erm play with myfood and kill them in the end. my fav characters to play are aeon allucard and carmilla sofar. i like playing as dracula but hes such a heavy combo hitter it wouldnt be fair. anyways maybe i can start playing aorund with my food if it doesn't have artifical intelligence? lmfao

i just have to beat true story and i still have yet to find my main... personal i liked death and shonana

here's my FC BTW 0173-5296-0505

hypkittyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
hypkittyer said:
GhostFaceLoser said:

i just have to beat true story and i still have yet to find my main... personal i liked death and shonana

here's my FC BTW 0173-5296-0505
im not getting email notiifications oddly ill add you right now.

*jumps up and down like tom cruise on his couch* yahooo finally someone who will make it intresting. TIME TO FEST ERRR I MEAN FIGHT!

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok want to play now? or PM for a good time for you? anytime after 4pm EST.

hypkittyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
ok want to play now? or PM for a good time for you? anytime after 4pm EST.
nvm dude ill justdelete your code on my roster your never on anyways. i pmed you like you asked.did you reply no

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyperkiiter i send you a pm i was away for x-mas so let's play.

and also can you go to GBAtemp.net chat?

hypkittyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GhostFaceLoser said:
hyperkiiter i send you a pm i was away for x-mas so let's play.

and also can you go to GBAtemp.net chat?
i log into this site everyday. i dont live on the east cost i live in the central standard time zone area. your like an hour ahead

Solaces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure.. of course i need training on all the other charecters so this will make good for both of us.. im only really good with shanoa.. if u want go ahead and be golem the first few matches and show me what he is doing.. tell me what charecter u want me to use so that we can smash this guy attacks.

Solaces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IF ANY OF U SAW SILVER ON THE NUMBER ONE SPOT IN THE RANKINGS, IT WOULD BE ME!! IM LOOKING TO PLAY GEO GEO!! IF HE OR SHE WANTS!! HOWEVER I AM NO LONGER UNDER SILVER ANYMORE.. THE INTERNAL MEMORY ON MY WII WAS ERASED.. SO NOW I AM UNDER THE NAME SOLACES!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg