Hacking Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow Problem

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,534
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm in the clockwork tower bit and there's a bit where you have to jump upwards on moving pendulems. There are bats that attack you. Unfortunatly it glitches for me. When I attack them, Soma just repeatedly attacks and I can't move or do anything except for pressing start. I've tried changing the controls and if I put the A or B (i think) as something he repeatedly does that action instead. Help?

I'm using a Sandisk Ultra II 1gb.

DS64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the clockwork tower bit and there's a bit where you have to jump upwards on moving pendulems. There are bats that attack you. Unfortunatly it glitches for me. When I attack them, Soma just repeatedly attacks and I can't move or do anything except for pressing start. I've tried changing the controls and if I put the A or B (i think) as something he repeatedly does that action instead. Help?

I'm using a Sandisk Ultra II 1gb.

nyanya.gif
I think i know what you are talking about and thats normal, thats what happens when bats attack in this game. Keep fighting them and they should get off you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel