DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah if only I had my hori case review done by now, it would have been the perfect answer to this topic
smile.gif

Anyways, this is the case I currently have:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b6-77-...se-70-3av5.html

It's pretty good, relatively cheap, not too bulky, and it's an official hori product (hori stuff is always pretty good ^^).

However I suggest you try and find that same case from a different site. I ordered this case in June and it just got to me last month. They were in high demand so they had to delay the shipping of my product for awhile >.

zero1221

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
All of them seem sort of pricey. The armor store is just going to be extra bulk with the cartridge holder, so I would definitely ditch that. Nerf seemed to be popular on the Lite, but when I held it, a little bulky for my liking. The last one you posted interests me, looks pretty good, but again they all seem rather pricey, I'd rather go with something from DX or FP. Yeah, but I'd like to get all my stuff at the same time. Nothing against DealExtreme, but those shipping times are long.
Also out of curiosity what is FP?

QUOTE(DeltaBurnt @ Dec 12 2009, 10:21 PM) Ah if only I had my hori case review done by now, it would have been the perfect answer to this topic
smile.gif

Anyways, this is the case I currently have:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-b6-77-...se-70-3av5.html

It's pretty good, relatively cheap, not too bulky, and it's an official hori product (hori stuff is always pretty good ^^).

However I suggest you try and find that same case from a different site. I ordered this case in June and it just got to me last month. They were in high demand so they had to delay the shipping of my product for awhile >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +2