Hacking Cartridge for playing DS games on the 3DS?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the release of the custom firmwares for 3ds it has severely devalued the reason to buy a dstwo. The built-in GBA emulator in the 3ds has even better compatibility then the one for the one for the dstwo.
You make a good point, but I'm speaking from the point of having no CFW or 3DS-mode flashcarts (they're finally compatible with my current OFW, just been too lazy to attempt installing one yet). Barring having either of those options, I feel it's still worth the money.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You make a good point, but I'm speaking from the point of having no CFW or 3DS-mode flashcarts (they're finally compatible with my current OFW, just been too lazy to attempt installing one yet). Barring having either of those options, I feel it's still worth the money.
Its definiately worth the money if you updated past 9.2

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its definiately worth the money if you updated past 9.2
Yeah, and both my N3DS and O3DS are on 9.5 -.- ...Was gonna hack my O3DS, but a buddy of mine updated it without realizing what I was gonna be using it for. But to the topic of the thread, yeah, if you lack a 3DS flashcart or CFW, a DSTWO is certainly worth your money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...