Hacking Cartridge dump possible, with only sky3ds?

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I am new to 3ds hacking and i have been following the forum for about a week now. I must say everyone is very supportive and consistent during my experiece so far.

Recently i bought a 3dx xl from one of my friend who seem to upgrade to a new 3dsxl. I have been modding ps3/xbox360 for a while now but had no knowledge about 3ds until now. There by due to unfortunate circumstace of my friend updating his 3ds to 9.5, i had to get a sky3ds to play backups on it now. I might be late to the party but ive heard people are being banned for having public headers in their dumps. Therefore owning a sky3ds doesnt make it any easier to dump one of my cartridge to get a private header out of them. So i was wondering if there is any possible solution that i can follow to achive this? If not i would like to ask for the favour if someone kindly have any cartidge to spare to mail me a header/codes for playing online anonymously. I am willing to compensate for the favor if you be kind to accept it. Thank you in advanced.

Email:[email protected]

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty for reply, its good it emporary email.
Ive seen sky3ds just posted a file on their site to edit header. It makes no sense why would u buy sky3ds if only stuck at 9.5 and you cannot even dump roms.lol.

Btw would putting random header be safe or cutting out the header part would be more prefferable if no solution is found?

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty for reply, its good it emporary email.
Ive seen sky3ds just posted a file on their site to edit header. It makes no sense why would u buy sky3ds if only stuck at 9.5 and you cannot even dump roms.lol.

Btw would putting random header be safe or cutting out the header part would be more prefferable if no solution is found?

There are no random headers, only public headers selected randomly.

If you want to play offline only: You're fine to use any header.

If you want to play online... So far it appears that it's generally safe except for popular games like Pokemon, MH, etc. to use public headers.

I can help you to get a private header if you'd like: https://gbatemp.net/threads/looking-for-private-header.381738/#post-5346634

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night