Cartoon called The Simpsons

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not the one who started it. The Cleveland Show needs to be cancelled and it sucks. Heaven forbid I have an opinion about a Family Guy spin-off! Someone get the pitchforks and torches! I say the Simpsons are better and someone has to bitch about it.

DoubleeDee

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not the one who started it. The Cleveland Show needs to be cancelled and it sucks. Heaven forbid I have an opinion about a Family Guy spin-off! Someone get the pitchforks and torches! I say the Simpsons are better and someone has to bitch about it.

The Cleveland Show is epic. :creep:

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you hear something going over your head?

Yes, I do, and it seems your sarcasm detector is in dire need of repairing.
Seems your attitude should get priority in the repair shop.
Woah you can repair them things? Tell me where!
I heard they get repaired good in the army.

Mate. You sound butthurt.
Need some Cream?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Cleveland Show is epic. :creep:

The (older) Simpsons is better, it can be hilarious without sexually-oriented/Freudian humor. But I digress, arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics; win or lose you're still retarded.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair The Simpsons is shitloads better, people bitch about the new stuff...some of it is pretty bad but some of it is good...when they're not trying to get into modern culture (the Lady GaGa episode started off great and then that twat appeared and it went back to Shitsons). What the fuck do people expect though? It's in it's third decade now, there's very little they can do with it. Its a problem with American TV, the seasons are way too long and there are too many filler episodes made.

Family Guy got old way too fast but meh I can still watch it, American Dad is much better.

Cleveland Show, it has its moments. First series was pretty bleh but it got a lot better and found its identity. Not a series I'd watch on repeat though. I'd rather stuff like Archer got more viewers but hey ho that's life.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end