Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
20110722_cards_of_incantation_v0_5c_(nds_game).gif

Cards Of Incantation, formerly known as WagicDS, is a strategy Magic card game for the NDS. Please see the change log for more information about this update.

Change Log said:
Now you can play! There are some things to polish, but the decks are shuffled properly and can play cards from the decks out, rotate and move (change their orientation depending on the screen in which they are).

Board icons indicate each stage of the shift are: Right, Rob, Phase 1 Spell, Combat, Spell Phase 2, End of turn (which will rotate the icons to be visible to the other player). To rotate or derotate letters, press the R or L according to the player to be.

To improve the duels, changed the structure of the deck, adding a variable that stores the total number of cards you have the deck, so you will have to re-create the deck (if you have in your root of the card mazos.dat file, borradle) to generate the file in the root mazos.coi your card.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Project Post
icon11.gif
Project Post #2
icon11.gif
Project Blog
icon11.gif
Source

Reactions: 1 person

andre0407

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Haha, Wagic! I used to play this on my PSP sometime back; good to see it for the DS. Now to see if it'll work on an r4i gold..

Virman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I leave the link to the official blog of the game: Please, grab the images shown on it and update the story for everyone to see official images of the game.

Greetings and thank you very much!

Game Blog: http://virman.crearblog.com/

Cards also appear in English, depending on the language of the console!

Visit Game Blog and download Multi Version!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks