Hacking Card2 Savedata Extraction

jegig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello,im just asking a quick question about card2 Game,especiall Pokemon ORAS,im planning to change from public header into private header,i have installed Savedatafiler and know the step to export it,just one problem,i can't seem to find the pokemon SAV data on gateway SD card,when i used savedatafiler,i got the filer folder and MAIN file instead of SAV data,any idea how to extract the SAV data from rom so i can change the header?,Thanks a bunch

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
1. Card2 save can only be exported from rom. You have to dump it using gateway launcher and then use savedatafiler to export save.
2. Header is nowhere in savedata. You have to change the header in rom itself.
3. After changing header the original savedata is invalid because it's signed by header. You have to import your savedata using savedatafiler.

jegig

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
OP is asking about going from public to private header so obviously it isn't on the original cart. ;)
Correct im using 3dz rom with public header and changing to private header,so for card2 only need the header and its done?or some step for savedatafiler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol