Capcom of Europe announces no MMSF3!??!!!?!?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Capcom of Europe has announced no plans to release Megaman starforce 3 in Europe.
Which is really...dissapointing.
Sure....Capcom of Europe can be delayed in the head (sometimes....MMSF2 was released...like...1 year after the japanese release?)
However, you can go to the Capcom of Europe's forums and add to the demand and (hopefully) they will change their minds.

Source: http://www.themmnetwork.com/?p=1890

Question: Does Capcom of Europe distribute games to Australia? or is there a seperate company who do Capcom's dirty work?

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
That's really lame but least you can import if you must have the cart
wink.gif

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
THANK GOD.

Next step is for Capcom to stop making those games altogether.
They've been the same since the MMBN series

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MAD_BOY said:
THANK GOD.

Next step is for Capcom to stop making those games altogether.
They've been the same since the MMBN series

I doubt they'll do that since they sell. The next step is to not localize the games.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even the battle network franchise wasn't as popular in Europe you know, it happens.
I think the dedicated (english) fans in Europe know to just import the games now. (or just pirate)

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aleast they aren't holding back a good game, then I would feel bad for you. I have this strange feeling Megaman might go down the shitter someday soon like Sonic.

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ferrariman said:
Aleast they aren't holding back a good game, then I would feel bad for you. I have this strange feeling Megaman might go down the shitter someday soon like Sonic.

i cant believe mega man is still around

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I liked the Battle Network series especially 2, 3 and 6 with the Boktai crossover event being the most favorite event of the series, however Starforce just doesn't have any pep in it and seems repetitive in the wrong ways. Starforce 3 is ok but it isn't Battle Network 2, 3, or 6 and the characters are not very impressive in Starforce.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I think I prefer the BN and SS series over most of the MM platformers. I tried to like ZX, but I just can't get into them. The X series, I stopped playing after 6 (Skipped 5 for some reason), even though I thought 6 was pretty good despite the rush work it had when it was released over here in the US. The Zero series, the only one I've ever played and beat was 2. For the original MMs, I haven't really played any but will try 9 when I find the time. The only other MM I'm waiting for is a Legends/Dash 3, though I need to play 2 first.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
fgghjjkll said:
can someone ANSWER MY QUESTION!?

Australia is classed as PAL territory so no Euro release will more than likely mean no Aus release.
TBH I don't see the big problem here, none of the previous BN/SF games that have been released in Europe are localised, i.e they are still released in English only. Most people know the DS isn't region locked so there is nothing to stop people getting this game.
IND game stores will import it for sure.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
well, thug, we use centimetres instead of inches.
degrees instead of farenheight
footpath instead of sidewalk
petrol instead of gas

american english can be hard to understand to noobs

phenixz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Thug4L1f3 said:
none of the previous BN/SF games that have been released in Europe are localised, i.e they are still released in English only.

No, the two starfoce European version was with more languages than English ...
And not sure but I think it goes the same for some battlenetwork

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to... +1