machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
Wintrale said:
So they cancel MML3 and compensate us with more fighting games. Oh joy.

Compensate? Capcom doesn't owe you shit for cancelling MML3. Ono and his team who work on Street Fighter have absolutely nothing to do with Mega Man, and to suggest that they're releasing more fighting games to appease fans of Mega Man is bullshit. They sell fighting games because they sell well, end of story.
It's actually a feasible theory, because the cancellation of MML3 is BS.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
goddammit, Capcom, i want Street Fighter EX! i don't care what iteration, i just want GARUDA! and Skullomania as well. !@^!@$^!%@$*!*^(&$#*)~~!!!! >:(

oh and Rival Schools, pretty please. i'm not a big fan of fighting games, but those two games i want on me 3DS.

i actually went and got myself a PSP so i can emulate them. see? i got money to throw your way. so yeah. gimmenao.

/endrant

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Tonitonichopchop said:
Wintrale said:
So they cancel MML3 and compensate us with more fighting games. Oh joy.

Compensate? Capcom doesn't owe you shit for cancelling MML3. Ono and his team who work on Street Fighter have absolutely nothing to do with Mega Man, and to suggest that they're releasing more fighting games to appease fans of Mega Man is bullshit. They sell fighting games because they sell well, end of story.
It's actually a feasible theory, because the cancellation of MML3 is BS.

It is absolutely not feasible, and your reasoning is flawed. I swear to God, people need to get over Mega Man Legends. Just because Capcom makes both games doesn't mean Street Fighter is responsible for Mega Man or that Mega Man is responsible for Street Fighter. Mega Man Legends was canned by Capcom for whatever reason, my guess being they didn't feel it would sell well since the Legends series has never been that popular. We'll never quite know, but one thing is for certain; it is IMPOSSIBLE that it is related to the Street Fighter games at all. If that isn't proof enough, Yoshinori Ono (The main man behind the Street Fighter series since its creation) has only ever been involved in ONE Mega Man game, The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, to this day. I highly doubt he had any sort of input with Mega Man unless it related to the Vs. games.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tonitonichopchop said:
I swear to God, people need to get over Mega Man Legends.

Best thing I've heard in at least the past week.

We've had to sit through disappointments and shit constantly as gamers but people won't stop crying over MML3. Imagine being a huge Duke Nukem fan, waiting like almost 15 years for Duke Nukem Forever, only to find the game to be an utter piece of shit. Yeah, beats the hell out of MML3.

It's sad that it's not coming, I know, but stop relating every Capcom thing to MML3. It's far from their biggest franchise or character (yeah, Megaman is quite insignificant compared to Street Fighter and Monster Hunter) and they see that. They'd rather put resources into a game that'll get a lot of success instead of one that's risky. They're in it for themselves, not for "gamers".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto